Market research

If someone were to setup a white label reseller service - specifically focused on reseller plans..... Where would be good locations that you'd want to see?

Is there any special features you'd want to see?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2022

Personally, I'd like to see a Miami or Florida-based offering (for LATAM). In terms of demand on this forum (and perhaps LET too), probably Singapore woudn't be a bad option either (see https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4151/would-you-consider-this-lxc-vps )

Features: Something more than the standard LAMP(LEMP) stack, e.g. Node, Python, Mongo, Postgres support. Also, a working Cloudflare integration, incl. the auto SSL cert renewal.. (@bikegremlin :3 )

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• Florida is a good call, I had it in my mind to do Tokyo over Singapore - just for something different!

I would do UK - as that's where I'm based but I'm keen to avoid the usual ovh/hetzner lineup that everyone sells

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Hosting Provider

reseller service for what? Tires? Electrical components? Used panties? ;)

You probably mean somekind of VPS stuff?

• Never listen to anyone here for a market research..., would be my recommendation.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @PulsedMedia said:

The typical reseller plans listed and asked for here - web hosting...... I know... Crazy ;)

• @deank said:
    Never listen to anyone here for a market research..., would be my recommendation.

Haha! I don't know, LES inhabitants have a certain charm

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

UK, and US east coast are my favourites.
    In that order of preference.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Hosting Provider

@chris said:

@PulsedMedia said:

The typical reseller plans listed and asked for here - web hosting...... I know... Crazy ;)

Oh okay, i just presumed VPS.

• @bikegremlin said:
    UK, and US east coast are my favourites.
    In that order of preference.

Nice, I'd certainly offer UK and US due to popularity! Probably a few locations eventually in each and Europe!

My current idea would be to do a location at a time adding new ones as we go but to reach some cool locations aswell! I have a couple of projects to do first but I'd like to offer a reseller only platform - I have a plan already in my mind the post was merely to see if people had some suggestions I hadn't considered yet! Its actually a few comments made by you that made me want to gather some feedback! :)

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@chris said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Oh okay, i just presumed VPS.

No, I'm not planning to oversell ovh vps 😛 The idea was to purely offer reseller web hosting plans and licenses/services associated with that - but to not sell to individuals through that service to avoid the conflict of interests that most companies inherently have with that setup - again things can change it was more to gather feedback before I delve into it :)

Couple of projects to do before I belly flop into the insanity 😆