I sent two tickets,Hosthatch charged me $5 Failure to pay the fine within 48 hours will delete

124»

Comments

• @qita said:

@Ark said:

@qita said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

We're really trying hard to provide better support for our promotional plans. But cases like this make it harder to do so.

@qita said: Accidentally issued two tickets

There is nothing accidental about you opening a ticket asking for something, getting politely refused, and then the next day opening another ticket about the exact same thing hoping to get a different outcome because it might go to a different support agent.

If you issue more tickets, you have to pay a fine. If you don't pay a fine, you will be forced to shut down. Does this explain the impatience of customer service and merchants? Such behavior is too overbearing.

can you show ticket contents for online jury to decide?

Of course I'd love to
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

It has nothing to do with politics

I don't want this issue to be political

it shows you are asking the same question twice

Where is the one-time charge of $5 reflected?

It's on the ticket for asking same question.
    your asking to honor discount and requesting changing billing term.

Promotion package does not come with this kind of flexibility

• Yes both sides are still very silly.

Bottom line, OP - move to a service with adequate levels of support for your needs.... HH isn't suitable for you clearly

• hosthatchhosthatch Hosting Provider
    edited July 2022

@qita said:
    I'm glad you haven't been fined this $5

It's me

Allow me to put this into context.

• On 15th July, you bought your account from someone, breaking our terms of service. Using false details, buying an account instead of transferring a service, etc. I don’t think I need to explain this.

• You opened a ticket asking for a promotion that expired over a year ago. It was refused. Twice.

• You then opened another ticket asking for the same upgrade, to a different department, hoping for a different outcome. You were then billed $5 USD for abuse of support.

• You opened a thread here claiming that you accidentally opened two tickets, which was clearly untrue. You also chose to share only specific information to make yourself look like the victim.

• Your story later changed. You also seem to use a completely different tone of voice on different forums.

• The most interesting to me out of all of this is though, that you also plan to waste this VM and account, and are already looking to buy another account from someone else.

Am I missing something so far?

Just make sure we don’t catch the new account you buy, because we will likely charge much higher than $5 USD on it for you being a repeat offender.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Closed becuase "beat a dead horse," going in circles.

Thanked by (2)chris flips

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

This discussion has been closed.