Servarica or Alphavps storage vps?

As in the title if you had to choose one, which one and why? .... they both get good reviews here but looking for people's actual experiences

Comments

  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

    i have experience with Servarica its best

    Thanked by (2)chip servarica_hani

    KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

  • AlphaVPS always has been good for me. Stable, very good network and good support.

    Thanked by (1)chip
  • Both are good providers which you ask me .

  • Europe vs. Canada

    Thanked by (2)tetech Ironia
  • Letbox is good too if you're looking for another option. They still have storage servers in stock.

  • @mwt said:
    Letbox is good too if you're looking for another option. They still have storage servers in stock.

    Source?

  • @corbpie said:

    @mwt said:
    Letbox is good too if you're looking for another option. They still have storage servers in stock.

    Source?

    I'm interested in that too and yes letbox was always pretty good

  • mwtmwt
    edited August 20

    @corbpie said:

    @mwt said:
    Letbox is good too if you're looking for another option. They still have storage servers in stock.

    Source?

    I'm using them. Storage servers are in Secaucus, NJ. I'm not sure they're "better" than Serverica. I've used both. I never had issues with either.

    I like that you can customize storage size on LetBox. You can upgrade it after the box is provisioned too. It's more similar to how BuyVM slabs work.

    Thanked by (2)willie dedicados
  • Do Alphavps or Letbox have any storage offers remotely as economical as Servarica's? I have enough storage right now but am always looking for deals.

  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

    @willie said:
    Do Alphavps or Letbox have any storage offers remotely as economical as Servarica's? I have enough storage right now but am always looking for deals.

    Letbox used to do some pretty crazy deals around holiday times on their ryzen block storage boxes. But I don't know if that'll continue now since the smarthost buyout.

    Thanked by (1)willie

    Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

Sign In or Register to comment.