Limitless Hosting - 6th Anniversary Sale - $1/year Web Hosting - $6/year Reseller - $3/year VPS

LampardLampard Hosting Provider
edited August 31 in Offers

Limitless Hosting provides affordable, and quality shared/reseller hosting. It was founded in 2015 and used to provide other digital services such as game server hosting.

Website: https://limitlesshost.net

Celebrating our sixth anniversary sale, and just like every year, we bring awesome and rare deals to celebrate it!

Some highlights about the deals

  • Shared Hosting from $1/year - Remember this famous deal? It is now equipped with premium emails, NodeJS & Python!
  • Reseller Hosting from $6/year - Available in US/EU/Asia, also equipped with premium emails, NodeJS & Python!
  • IPv6 VPS from $3/year - Comes with IPv6 Subnet
  • IPv4 VPS from $6/year - 1 GB RAM KVM VPS with 1 IPv4 and IPv6 subnet

IMPORTANT
- No refunds for promotional packages
- Please do not sign up with VPN/fake details or order will marked as fraud
- All the coupon codes are applicable on yearly term
- If you are unable to login to the account after placing an order, then it means your account has been marked as fraud and refund has been processed
- Zero tolerance policy on AuP violation
- If coupon code cannot be applied, then it means that the coupon code has reached the limit
- All offers are recurring

Web Hosting Offers:
XS Shared Hosting
- 1 GB SSD
- 50 GB Bandwidth
- 1 Addon Domain
- 5 MySQL Database
Price: $1/year
Order USA Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/usahosting-da/?group_id=39&pricing_id=303&coupon=SIX1DOLLAR
Order EU Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/de-sharedhosting/?group_id=33&pricing_id=246&coupon=SIX1DOLLAR
Order Asia Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/singapore-hosting/?group_id=53&pricing_id=447&coupon=SIX1DOLLAR

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIX1DOLLAR

Medium Shared Hosting
- 10 GB SSD
- 150 GB Bandwidth
- 4 Addon Domain
- 8 MySQL Database
Price: $6/year
Order USA Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/usahosting-da/?group_id=39&pricing_id=309&coupon=SIX6DOLLAR
Order EU Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/de-sharedhosting/?group_id=33&pricing_id=252&coupon=SIX6DOLLAR
Order Asia Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/singapore-hosting/?group_id=53&pricing_id=453&coupon=SIX6DOLLAR

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIX6DOLLAR

Limitless Shared Hosting
- 20 GB SSD
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- Limitless Addon Domain
- Limitless MySQL Database
Price: $12/year
Order USA Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/usahosting-da/?group_id=39&pricing_id=315&coupon=SIX12DOLLAR
Order EU Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/de-sharedhosting/?group_id=33&pricing_id=258&coupon=SIX12DOLLAR
Order Asia Hosting: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/singapore-hosting/?group_id=53&pricing_id=459&coupon=SIX12DOLLAR

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIX12DOLLAR

Reseller Hosting Offers:
Small Reseller Hosting
- 20 GB SSD
- 200 GB Bandwidth
- 30 DirectAdmin Accounts
Price: $6/year
Order USA Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/usa-resellerhosting/?group_id=41&pricing_id=333&coupon=SIXRESELLER6
Order EU Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/eu-resellerhosting/?group_id=38&pricing_id=291&coupon=SIXRESELLER6
Order Asia Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/singapore-reseller-hosting/?group_id=54&pricing_id=462&coupon=SIXRESELLER6

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIXRESELLER6

Large Reseller Hosting
- 60 GB SSD
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- 100 DirectAdmin Accounts
Price: $30/year
Order USA Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/usa-resellerhosting/?group_id=41&pricing_id=339&coupon=SIX30DOLLAR
Order EU Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/eu-resellerhosting/?group_id=38&pricing_id=297&coupon=SIX30DOLLAR
Order Asia Reseller: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/singapore-reseller-hosting/?group_id=54&pricing_id=468&coupon=SIX30DOLLAR

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIX30DOLLAR

Features:
- DirectAdmin Control Panel
- Free Unlimited SSL
- Premium Emails
- Limitless Email Accounts
- Limitless FTP Accounts
- CloudLinux
- SSD Powered Servers
- Weekly Remote Backups
- NodeJS Support
- Python Support
- One-Click Web Installer (Softaculous)
- EU: Germany, USA: Chicago, Asia: Singapore

VPS Deals

KVM IPv6 Only (Rare)
- 1 vCPU (Fair Usage)
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 GB SSD
- 250 GB Bandwidth
- /112 IPv6 Subnet
- 1 Gbps Network
Price: $3/year
Order Now: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/kvmvps-ssd/?group_id=46&pricing_id=496&coupon=SIX3DOLLAR
If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIX3DOLLAR

KVM Low End VPS
- 1 vCPU (Fair Usage)
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB SSD
- 250 GB Bandwidth
- 1 IPv4
- /112 IPv6 Subnet
- 1 Gbps Network
Price: $24/year
Order Now: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/kvmvps-ssd/?group_id=46&pricing_id=367&coupon=SIXKVM24
If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIXKVM24

KVM 1
- 2 vCPU (Fair Usage)
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB SSD
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- 1 IPv4
- /112 IPv6 Subnet
- 1 Gbps Network
Price: $40/year
Order Now: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/kvmvps-ssd/?group_id=46&pricing_id=371&coupon=SIXKVM40
If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIXKVM40

KVM 2
- 3 vCPU (Fair Usage)
- 4 GB RAM
- 40 GB SSD
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- 1 IPv4
- /112 IPv6 Subnet
- 1 Gbps Network
Price: $60/year
Order Now: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/kvmvps-ssd/?group_id=46&pricing_id=375&coupon=SIXKVM60
If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIXKVM60

Features:
- Virtualizor Control Panel
- SSD Powered Server
- Hardware RAID-1
- DDoS Protection
- Location: Chicago, IL, USA
- Instant Setup
- Custom ISO

Test IPv4: 45.41.204.12
Test IPv6: 2602:fea7:e0d:1004:08c5:2a85:1b15:0001

Note: Adult content, mass mailing, spam, phishing is strictly prohibited. Any other activity that violates our Acceptable Use Policy is also prohibited.

Addons:
Unbranded Blesta License for only $170
Every Blesta License gets "Limitless" DirectAdmin web hosting for one year free!
Order Now: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/blesta/?group_id=56&pricing_id=493&coupon=SIXBLESTA170

If coupon code does not apply automatically, use the following code: SIXBLESTA170

Check out complete deals here: https://limitlesshost.net/specials

Payment Methods:
- PayPal
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bitcoin
- PerfectMoney
- Skrill

Contact Us:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/limitlesshosting
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LimitlessHosts

Thanked by (1)nick_

Comments

  • Hi, tried to order but SIXKVMLOWEND does not work for the KVM VPS. Could you please have a look into that issue? Thanks!

  • LampardLampard Hosting Provider
    edited August 31

    @smarty24 said:
    Hi, tried to order but SIXKVMLOWEND does not work for the KVM VPS. Could you please have a look into that issue? Thanks!

    Already out of stock as we published it everywhere! :(
    You can try other deals which are available.

  • @Lampard said:

    @smarty24 said:
    Hi, tried to order but SIXKVMLOWEND does not work for the KVM VPS. Could you please have a look into that issue? Thanks!

    Already out of stock as we published it everywhere! :(
    You can try other deals which are available.

    All right - thanks

    Thanked by (1)Lampard
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    first congrats on the 6'th year of business ..... you exceed my exceptions.

    why not have a nat on the IP6 kvm and we will love you more.

    :)

    Thanked by (2)Lampard Ympker
  • LampardLampard Hosting Provider

    @ehab said:
    first congrats on the 6'th year of business ..... you exceed my exceptions.

    why not have a nat on the IP6 kvm and we will love you more.

    :)

    Thank you <3

    Thank you for your suggestion about NAT VPS, we'll see if we can add it in future.

    Thanked by (1)ehab
  • I ordered the $3 deal.

    Not having NAT allows me to hold the provider responsible for delivering reliable IPv6 service.
    The provider cannot have the excuse of "your service is working because it's reachable over IPv4" and not fix IPv6 problems promptly.

    1 of 1 my VirMach VPS is live in Miami, but you should go with Webhosting24 or LevelOne. (paid links)

  • I'm late for the $6/year VPS, so I snatched an IPv6 only one instead. Thanks!

    https://appdevtools.com - Free Online Developer Tools

  • LampardLampard Hosting Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    I ordered the $3 deal.

    Not having NAT allows me to hold the provider responsible for delivering reliable IPv6 service.
    The provider cannot have the excuse of "your service is working because it's reachable over IPv4" and not fix IPv6 problems promptly.

    Hopefully you will have a good experience with us :)

    @nick_ said:
    I'm late for the $6/year VPS, so I snatched an IPv6 only one instead. Thanks!

    That's great! Have fun with it.

    Thanked by (1)nick_
  • @Lampard the KVM IPV6 Only shows the 24$ in invoice (I confirmed the code applied during checkout page showing the promoted price). Is it because the code is out of stock during my checkout? Thanks

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited September 1

    @Lampard, happy sixth!

    @yoursunny

    No 2x BW for you? Do 10 extra push ups.

    @angstrom said:
    >

    The usual interpretation is that it's out of stock

    Congratulations on your interpretation skills

    Thanked by (1)Lampard

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • @derekyang said:
    @Lampard the KVM IPV6 Only shows the 24$ in invoice (I confirmed the code applied during checkout page showing the promoted price). Is it because the code is out of stock during my checkout? Thanks

    The usual interpretation is that it's out of stock

    Thanked by (1)derekyang

    "A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

  • MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • edited September 1

    The $3 plan has custom ISO.
    This is my first time seeing this feature enabled on such a small box.

    YABS: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/97152/#Comment_97152

    Being an IPv6-only service,

    • Virtualizor is IPv4-only.
    • VNC server is IPv4-only.

    These need to have IPv6 addresses too.

    Thanked by (2)Lampard angstrom

    1 of 1 my VirMach VPS is live in Miami, but you should go with Webhosting24 or LevelOne. (paid links)

  • LampardLampard Hosting Provider

    @derekyang said:
    @Lampard the KVM IPV6 Only shows the 24$ in invoice (I confirmed the code applied during checkout page showing the promoted price). Is it because the code is out of stock during my checkout? Thanks

    Yes, it is already out of stock. But stay tuned, we may add more stock anytime.

    @yoursunny said:
    The $3 plan has custom ISO.
    This is my first time seeing this feature enabled on such a small box.

    YABS: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/97152/#Comment_97152

    Being an IPv6-only service,

    • Virtualizor is IPv4-only.
    • VNC server is IPv4-only.

    These need to have IPv6 addresses too.

    Soon!

    Thanked by (3)derekyang skorous vyas
  • Congratulations, you have been delisted from
    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Docker Hub
    • Outlook
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • IOFlood - 1TBVPS, Inception Hosting (Phoenix)
    • KhanWebHost
    • Wishosting
    • Reprise Hosting
    • Limitless Hosting
    • HostWebis
    • Nexus Bytes (shared hosting only)
    • Oplink
    • Leapswitch Networks (except Mumbai)
    • FTPiT (Fremont and New York only)
    • DedicatServer gardens
    • IncogNET (Finland only)
    • HostTiger HostTigger
    • ForwardWeb
    • SKB Enterprise
    • HostHatch (Sydney etc)
    • Watta Server, ONeil Online
    • HostMayo
    • Private-Hosting di Cipriano Oscar
    • GardenCloud gardens
    • CoreHosting

    Include IPv6 for no extra cost on every plan in every location to get delisted.

    Thanked by (1)Lampard

    1 of 1 my VirMach VPS is live in Miami, but you should go with Webhosting24 or LevelOne. (paid links)

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @Lampard said:

    Yes, it is already out of stock. But stay tuned, we may add more stock anytime.

    >

    Tik Tock

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • LampardLampard Hosting Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    Congratulations, you have been delisted from
    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Docker Hub
    • Outlook
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • IOFlood - 1TBVPS, Inception Hosting (Phoenix)
    • KhanWebHost
    • Wishosting
    • Reprise Hosting
    • Limitless Hosting
    • HostWebis
    • Nexus Bytes (shared hosting only)
    • Oplink
    • Leapswitch Networks (except Mumbai)
    • FTPiT (Fremont and New York only)
    • DedicatServer gardens
    • IncogNET (Finland only)
    • HostTiger HostTigger
    • ForwardWeb
    • SKB Enterprise
    • HostHatch (Sydney etc)
    • Watta Server, ONeil Online
    • HostMayo
    • Private-Hosting di Cipriano Oscar
    • GardenCloud gardens
    • CoreHosting

    Include IPv6 for no extra cost on every plan in every location to get delisted.

    Great!

    @vyas said:

    @Lampard said:

    Yes, it is already out of stock. But stay tuned, we may add more stock anytime.

    >

    Tik Tock

    We will have deals this whole month, I might put something exclusive for LES later in this month :)

  • @yoursunny said: Include IPv6 for no extra cost on every plan in every location to get delisted.

    Do they now support IPv6 on their Shared Hosting plans?

Sign In or Register to comment.