cPanel Price Increases 2022

webmashwebmash Services Provider

This email is to inform you of an adjustment to our pricing structure effective December 16, 2022. The following table outlines the full details of these changes:

Throughout 2022, we successfully launched a more modern interface, as well as NGINX caching, and support for Ubuntu, with additional OS support (including Rocky Linux) is underway. We remain vigilant in our security protocols as we combat and mitigate issues stemming from malicious threats.

Moving into 2023, some of the exciting features on the horizon include Team Manager, which empowers cPanel account owners to safely and securely delegate management of various aspects of account management (site development, database management, email administration, etc.) to other members of their team without sharing login credentials.

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

The gift grift that keeps on grifting

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Me to clients:
    "I match cPanel and I raise you!"

:)

Thanked by (1)dedicados

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Who cares, mate. I moved away from Cpanel years ago.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

edited September 2022

@deank said:
    Who cares, mate. I moved away from Cpanel years ago.

Well, if you haven't moved to a FOSS alternative, you could expect any cPanel hikes to "trickle down" to whatever it is that you're using. Not as drastically, of corse.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• As long as you believe that the end is nigh, everything will be fine.

That's what Juventus does.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• hostdarehostdare Hosting Provider

Time to ditch cpanel shared hosting for the remaining webhosts out there

HostDare - Best webhosting provider! | Our premium vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

@hostdare said:
    Time to ditch cpanel shared hosting for the remaining webhosts out there

Same story every year. :)
    Then (practically) nothing.

This hike is to $0.225 for the "cPanel partners" (I expected it to go to $0.25), and I expect next one to go to $0.35.

We'll see.

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

At first I was thinking, "Damn, again!?"

But after looking at what I pay for DirectAdmin+CloudLinux Pro it's actually pretty similar to cPanel by itself, which for most, would be enough.

DirectAdmin is pretty great, but honestly, cPanel is what is 'known' and probably still preferred by most end user consumers. Only big gripe I have about cPanel is the per-user limit and cost per user increase if you go beyond that amount. Kind of like WHMCS licenses tier based on active customers. I don't think it's any of their business how many customers a provider has.

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• edited September 2022

I'll still use cPanel even though this small increase that doesn't make price overturn usability for me. Their product is good but their support is amazing. Phone support is expensive but every once in a while I'm having an issue (even if selft made) I call them and within five minute somebody picks ups, almost all around the clock. Couldn't find anothet one providing this (well, plesk but they're the same, aren't they?).

Thanked by (1)webmash