Anyone used Webuzo?

Comments

• edited October 2022

@Amadex said:
    It looks nice for 2.5$ personal license.

https://webuzo.com/demo/

That's price for just 1 hosting account account, so imho not that nice.

• @Mumbly said:

@Amadex said:
    It looks nice for 2.5$ personal license.

https://webuzo.com/demo/

That's price for just 1 hosting account account, so imho not that nice.

but for personal use... not for selling accs to clients...

• edited October 2022

@Amadex said: but for personal use... not for selling accs to clients...

Yes, but you have most likely more than one website correct?
    I am not stopping you to try it of course but I would suggest for personal websites something like hestiacp. It's free, stable, nice, actively developed and you can create as many accounts you want.

• @Mumbly said:

@Amadex said: but for personal use... not for selling accs to clients...

Yes, but you have most likely more than one website correct?
    I am not stopping you to try it of course but I would suggest for personal websites something like hestiacp. It's free, stable, nice, actively developed and you can create as many accounts you want.

I think they mean as a neat "update" from your shared account without paying the premiums if you no longer need a shared provider.

If you can do it cheaper and more effectively yourself then why not?

• edited October 2022

Yes, but for personal website I see even less reasons to pay for control panel license that much ( $27.5 Yearly for 1 user license + you're paying for VPS aynway) as there are nice, actively developed free control panels. But to each his own, of course. I am not stopping anyone to spend his money the way he see fit :)

Does anyone know if there's any webuzo limit for addon domains under one account?
    Directadmin wants $ 2 /month / 1 Account / 10 Domains

• @Mumbly said:
    Yes, but for personal website I see even less reasons to pay for control panel license that much ( $27.5 Yearly for 1 user license + you're paying for VPS aynway) as there are nice, actively developed free control panels. But to each his own, of course. I am not stopping anyone to spend his money the way he see fit :)

Does anyone know if there's any webuzo limit for addon domains under one account?
    Directadmin wants $ 2 /month / 1 Account / 10 Domains

There is no domains limit on webuzo.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • Installed to test out, looks nice.

Thanked by (2)webcraft Ympker
  • Good Quality Control..

Webuzo Version 3.5.5
    Latest Version 2.9.8

:|

Thanked by (1)Ympker

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited October 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Good Quality Control..

Webuzo Version 3.5.5
    Latest Version 2.9.8

:|

This is something new idk, https://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=18556&title=Webuzo_2.9.8_Launched

I guess that's because of EOL of v2.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Cheap plans I have seen from hostingsource and rockhoster.
    Maybe they can be suitable for you.

• There is another one with free costs, like cyberpanel..

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• so one account can host any no. of websites?

• @seenu said:
    so one account can host any no. of websites?

y

• rootroot OG
    edited October 2022

The panel seems quite nice. Unfortunately price is too spicy for my taste.

How are you... online?

• It was nice few years ago when a pro license was 24 USD yearly, Softaculous included. But now the price is a bit high. Still good comparing with other panels for those who want unlimited users.

• @Amadex check email settings in Webuzo. seems you to not get emailnotification. send you pm here days ago, no reaction.

• BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

Used it in the past. Good piece of software.

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

• I tried Webuzo for a little while when LE* provider InterServer was nice enough to give away a bunch of free credits for people to try out their service. They offer pre-installed Webuzo as one of their KVM options.

I did not like it at all. Found it didn't have the features was used to, seemed simplified and basic, and many of the things I tried to do with it just didn't work. Probably some of this was due to not wanting to go through the learning curve. And some people will find that simplified and basic are what they are looking for. Back when I moved my sites from CPanel shared hosting to VPS tried out almost all the free control panels and settled on Virtualmin/Webmin. Now many years later am so used to it that I don't see why anyone would want to use anything else- it's that good. IMO

• I have a production server running Webuzo on Centos 6, installed since they offer free pro license (early adopter). I'm not quite remember, but it is 5+ years ago for sure.

Surprisingly, it running well 'til today.

Thanked by (1)webcraft

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.