Cloud backup solution with whatsapp full image share and face recognition.

Hello,

I am looking for cloud backup solutions with full whatsapp image share option and face recognition.

do you know any.

many cloud solutions offering share as a link but i want full image to be shared to others instead of just link and after few, it seems pcloud offers that.

secondly....for some folders, i want to use face recognition and i want to stay away from big techs.

also preferably lifetime deals.

Comments

• There are normally lifetime storage deals around BF, so many wait until then to buy.

I can’t tell you which services do what you want with regard to WhatsApp as I don’t use it.

• @Nekki said:
    There are normally lifetime storage deals around BF, so many wait until then to buy.

I can’t tell you which services do what you want with regard to WhatsApp as I don’t use it.

Thanks, i want buy at BF deals only.

its not just about whatsapp but when we hit on share, instead of sharing link....actual image should be shared.

thanks.

• seenu . you have been using that profile pic... like forever. Any gray hair?

• @seenu said:

@Nekki said:
    There are normally lifetime storage deals around BF, so many wait until then to buy.

its not just about whatsapp but when we hit on share, instead of sharing link....actual image should be shared.

thanks.

I don’t know what you mean. pCloud seems to show you the image within a web page. Filen does the same thing but you have to click a preview button.

• @Nekki said:

thanks.

@ehab said:
    seenu . you have been using that profile pic... like forever. Any gray hair?

hmm....on beard....a line of white hair :)

• @Nekki said:

@seenu said:

@Nekki said:

thanks.

I don’t know what you mean. pCloud seems to show you the image within a web page. Filen does the same thing but you have to click a preview button.

sorry if i was not clear,
    in app, when i click on share...most apps just share image/file link
    but instead, i want the original image to be shared
    i.e. it downloads the image and sends it as an attachment in any app instead of link of image.

• @seenu said:

then your still in your prime.

• @ehab said:

@seenu said:

then your still in your prime.

Thanked by (1)ehab