Looking for 1Gbps unmetered or high traffic

edited November 5 in Requests

I need a VPS or Dedicated server:
2 vCPU
2GB RAM
1Gbps port with unmetered or at least 30TB allowed traffic per month.
and of course 99.98% uptime.

Can you please recommend some reliable sellers?

Comments

  • @MikeA over at ExtraVM has various plans with unmetered bandwidth. Very reliable.

  • BuyVM is your option, unmeteed traffic at 1Gbps.

    Thanked by (1)BobZombiE
  • edited November 5

    Netcup does 80TB, even on their small vps servers.
    If you need a voucher, let me know

    Thanked by (1)BobZombiE
  • edited November 5

    @JoeMerit said:

    @MikeA over at ExtraVM has various plans with unmetered bandwidth. Very reliable.

    Thank you, unfortunately they do not allow VPN servers

  • @BobZombiE said:
    @JoeMerit said:

    @MikeA over at ExtraVM has various plans with unmetered bandwidth. Very reliable.

    Thank you, unfortunately they do not allow VPN servers

    To correct my previous comment, they mentioned that only commercial VPN/Proxies are not allowed.

  • KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

    @BobZombiE said:
    I need a VPS or Dedicated server:
    2 vCPU
    2GB RAM
    1Gbps port with unmetered or at least 30TB allowed traffic per month.
    and of course 99.98% uptime.

    Can you please recommend some reliable sellers?

    We offer unmetered bandwidth VPS in UK (Path Network) if you're interested!

    Thanked by (1)BobZombiE

    https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

Sign In or Register to comment.