server-factory.com|Black Friday 2022|NL|UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC|KVM/1C/2GiB/25GiB @ 32€/2-years

mxmlamxmla Hosting Provider

Hi!

I am glad to present you server-factory.com's Black Friday 2022 offer:

BLACK FRIDAY 2022

KVM Virtualization
Instant Activation
DATA CENTER: Serverius Data Center 1, De Linge 26, 8253PJ Dronten, The Netherlands
CPU: AMD EPYC™ 7702P
CORES: 1 Core (fair use) UP TO 3.35 GHZ
RAM: 2 GiB DDR4 3200 MHZ ECC
STORAGE: 25 GiB NVME PCIe 3.0 SSD
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 2 TiB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

32 € / 2-years exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

This offer will be hosted on:

  • AMD EPYC™ 7702P BASE CLOCK 2.0 GHZ / BOOST CLOCK UP TO 3.35 GHZ

  • 512 GB DDR4 ECC RAM from Samsung

  • 4x Samsung PM983 Datacenter NVMe PCIe 3.0 3,84 TB SSD in RAID 10

  • 2x 10 Gbit Uplink with LACP

General Information

Have fun!

Kind regards,

mxmla

Thanked by (2)ehab nick_

Comments

  • iaecmiaecm OG
    edited November 23

    first :)
    Glad to see your attractive BF offer
    Btw, no paypal?

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • no paypal.... 2bad

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    I second that ;)

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Hosting Provider

    @iaecm said:
    first :)
    Glad to see your attractive BF offer
    Btw, no paypal?

    Thanks for your feedback! I am sorry we do not offer PayPal.

    @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    Thanks for your feedback!

    @cold said:
    no paypal.... 2bad

    Thanks for your feedback!

    @royed said:

    @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    I second that ;)

    Thanks for your feedback!

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @mxmla we don't want "Thanks for your feedback!"

    we want here you go.... post updated.

  • @ehab said:
    @mxmla we don't want "Thanks for your feedback!"

    we want here you go.... post updated.

    lol :)

    Thanked by (2)ehab mxmla
  • +1 for 2 Core with 4GB Memory

    Thanked by (1)mxmla

    For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot [aff] and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to get $5.00 DynaDollars!

  • @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    You can buy the 4GB plan directly, for EUR 48 every two years.
    https://my.server-factory.com/cart/vds-nl-amd-epyc/

    Thanked by (1)mxmla

    NVMe2G for life!
    You can also consider Webhosting24 or LevelOne or Spartan. (paid links)

  • mxmlamxmla Hosting Provider

    We can stack the offer, just order two, pay the invoice and open a Ticket ;) Please note that our Black Friday 2022 offer is a VPS with fair use CPU and our Plans on our Website are primarily VDS with dedicated CPU.

  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

    @mxmla I just want to confirm that plans listed here are dedicated CPU.

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • @mxmla said:

    @iaecm said:
    first :)
    Glad to see your attractive BF offer
    Btw, no paypal?

    Thanks for your feedback! I am sorry we do not offer PayPal.

    @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    Thanks for your feedback!

    @cold said:
    no paypal.... 2bad

    Thanks for your feedback!

    @royed said:

    @ehab said:
    max has nice offers.

    we need 2cores, 4GB for BF

    I second that ;)

    Thanks for your feedback!

    what feedback bruh ?

  • Hello my friends, i am bringing a YABS to you

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    gio 24 nov 2022, 10:23:20, CET
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7452 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2345.594 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 194.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 59.12 MB/s   (14.7k) | 1.76 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Write      | 59.23 MB/s   (14.8k) | 1.77 GB/s    (27.7k)
    Total      | 118.35 MB/s  (29.5k) | 3.54 GB/s    (55.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.88 GB/s     (5.6k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.03 GB/s     (5.9k) | 3.24 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 5.92 GB/s    (11.5k) | 6.27 GB/s     (6.1k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 967 Mbits/sec   | 994 Mbits/sec   | 6.78 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec   | 10.9 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 997 Mbits/sec   | 3.11 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 334 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 371 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 291 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 350 Mbits/sec   | 872 Mbits/sec   | 153 ms         
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1000                          
    Multi Core      | 2205                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18843138
    
    Thanked by (3)cybertech Ganonk mxmla
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    @foxone said:
    Hello my friends, i am bringing a YABS to you

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    gio 24 nov 2022, 10:23:20, CET
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7452 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2345.594 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 194.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 59.12 MB/s   (14.7k) | 1.76 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Write      | 59.23 MB/s   (14.8k) | 1.77 GB/s    (27.7k)
    Total      | 118.35 MB/s  (29.5k) | 3.54 GB/s    (55.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.88 GB/s     (5.6k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.03 GB/s     (5.9k) | 3.24 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 5.92 GB/s    (11.5k) | 6.27 GB/s     (6.1k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 967 Mbits/sec   | 994 Mbits/sec   | 6.78 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec   | 10.9 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 997 Mbits/sec   | 3.11 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 334 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 371 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 291 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 350 Mbits/sec   | 872 Mbits/sec   | 153 ms         
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1000                          
    Multi Core      | 2205                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18843138
    

    thank you my friend. very worthy entry.

    Thanked by (1)mxmla

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • @foxone said:
    Hello my friends, i am bringing a YABS to you

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    gio 24 nov 2022, 10:23:20, CET
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7452 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2345.594 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 194.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 59.12 MB/s   (14.7k) | 1.76 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Write      | 59.23 MB/s   (14.8k) | 1.77 GB/s    (27.7k)
    Total      | 118.35 MB/s  (29.5k) | 3.54 GB/s    (55.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.88 GB/s     (5.6k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.03 GB/s     (5.9k) | 3.24 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 5.92 GB/s    (11.5k) | 6.27 GB/s     (6.1k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 967 Mbits/sec   | 994 Mbits/sec   | 6.78 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec   | 10.9 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 997 Mbits/sec   | 3.11 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 334 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 371 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 291 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 350 Mbits/sec   | 872 Mbits/sec   | 153 ms         
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1000                          
    Multi Core      | 2205                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18843138
    

    Which plan is this?

    Thanked by (1)mxmla
  • @foxone said:
    Hello my friends, i am bringing a YABS to you

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    gio 24 nov 2022, 10:23:20, CET
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7452 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2345.594 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 194.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 59.12 MB/s   (14.7k) | 1.76 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Write      | 59.23 MB/s   (14.8k) | 1.77 GB/s    (27.7k)
    Total      | 118.35 MB/s  (29.5k) | 3.54 GB/s    (55.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.88 GB/s     (5.6k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.03 GB/s     (5.9k) | 3.24 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 5.92 GB/s    (11.5k) | 6.27 GB/s     (6.1k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 967 Mbits/sec   | 994 Mbits/sec   | 6.78 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec   | 10.9 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 997 Mbits/sec   | 3.11 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 334 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 371 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 291 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 350 Mbits/sec   | 872 Mbits/sec   | 153 ms         
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1000                          
    Multi Core      | 2205                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18843138
    

    ✋ 😲 🤚

    Thanked by (1)mxmla

    free NAT LXC on stock

  • mxmlamxmla Hosting Provider

    @FrankZ said:
    @mxmla I just want to confirm that plans listed here are dedicated CPU.

    Yes, those are our Virtual Dedicated Servers with dedicated CPU.

    @dosai said:
    Which plan is this?

    Should be our AMD EPYC™ M:

    https://my.server-factory.com/cart/vds-nl-amd-epyc/

    Thanked by (2)dosai FrankZ
  • I ordered the EPYC 4GB plan last night for €48 every two years.
    Payment is difficult because there's no PayPal, and the credit card form rejects Discover.
    I eventually paid with Barclaycard Arrival, and the amount was $50.16 with no foreign transaction fee.

    CPU score is 524 / 500.
    This is intended to replace GreenCloudVPS 9999 RO that is too big for me.
    Comparison:

    • price per year: 76%
    • single core CPU score: 103%
    • multi core CPU score multiplied by persistent usage allowance: 55%
    • RAM: 44%
    • diks capacity: 51%

    Less performance per dollar but ServerFactory has better location.

    IPv6 has a limitation: by default, only the xxxx::1 address is reachable; additional address must be requested by ticket.
    I opened ticket to ask for the entire /64 in the allowlist, although I was worried that they would require me to add single addresses only.
    They responded after 6 hours and granted me the entire subnet without fuss.
    I wonder why this isn't automated by default.

    NVMe2G for life!
    You can also consider Webhosting24 or LevelOne or Spartan. (paid links)

  • @yoursunny said: I wonder why this isn't automated by default.

    "To avoid IP Spoofing we have IP Filters per Server which we need to add the IPv6 /64 Subnet to. By default only the single autoconfigured IPv6 address is added."

    If you rebuild server this needs to be done again (I think), but hey, it's at least /64 so I am not complaining :)

  • Waiting for EPYC 4GB to increase price above €48, so I can feel good.

    NVMe2G for life!
    You can also consider Webhosting24 or LevelOne or Spartan. (paid links)

  • "UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC" does that really qualify as a trait? I think most of the providers do not take that into account.
    But nice offer though!

    Talistech.com — ICT Consultancy and NVMe web hosting solutions.

  • Was waiting for storage deals. Will there be any ?

    Why?

  • @jmaxwell said:
    Was waiting for storage deals. Will there be any ?

    https://my.server-factory.com/cart/storage-vps/
    €48 every two years for 1 TB.
    Pubic tracker allowed but discouraged.

    NVMe2G for life!
    You can also consider Webhosting24 or LevelOne or Spartan. (paid links)

  • @yoursunny said:

    @jmaxwell said:
    Was waiting for storage deals. Will there be any ?

    https://my.server-factory.com/cart/storage-vps/
    €48 every two years for 1 TB.
    Pubic tracker allowed but discouraged.

    It’s been there for a while..also yearly plan is OOS

    Why?

Sign In or Register to comment.