looking for a bundle of 2 or 3 multiple NAT vps in varying locations under $10 for light use vpn

Hi,

I need vpn to bypass the not so great firewall. Last year I missed on a great offer here where someone was offering a bundle of NAT vps in different locations. Can anyone please offer or refer me something like that, thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2022
    Thanked by (3)raza19 FrankZ Abdullah

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

Our instances product might work well for you, take a look in our sales weekend thread - it’s currently 25% off.

Thanked by (1)raza19
  • CalinCalin Hosting Provider
    edited November 2022

Hello please check https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/nat64

For 5.5 eur receive unlimited bw

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)raza19
  • edited November 2022

You may want to check webhorizon.in and gullo.me, both of which I've purchased and been stable for more than 1 year.

Recent offers from webhorizon are about 4 usd yearly OpenVZ 256MB ram, 500GB traffic
    Gullo.me offers 128MB ram 125GB traffic for $2 per year.

Note that webhorizon's HK nodes are not very stable, which is the fault of up stream, not the fault of webhorizon.

Additionally, I would not recommend natvps.uk or ihostart above, it's not because they are not good enough, (rather the offers are competitive, and the supports are polite, timely and effective)
    but because they are not stable long enough, if they can serve people for more than 2 years, then OK.

Thanked by (1)raza19

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @natvps_uk said:
    Our instances product might work well for you, take a look in our sales weekend thread - it’s currently 25% off.

precybermonday22 - 25%
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
    :o

Thanked by (1)raza19
  • @bliss said:
    You may want to check webhorizon.in and gullo.me, both of which I've purchased and been stable for more than 1 year.

Recent offers from webhorizon are about 4 usd yearly OpenVZ 256MB ram, 500GB traffic
    Gullo.me offers 128MB ram 125GB traffic for $2 per year.

Note that webhorizon's HK nodes are not very stable, which is the fault of up stream, not the fault of webhorizon.

Additionally, I would not recommend natvps.uk or ihostart above, it's not because they are not good enough, (rather the offers are competitive, and the supports are polite, timely and effective)
    but because they are not stable long enough, if they can serve people for more than 2 years, then OK.

can you kindly share the url of cam's $2 NAT ? i couldnt find it here.

• edited November 2022

@raza19 said: can you kindly share the url of cam's $2 NAT ? i couldnt find it here.

With the coupon "LEB-NAT-128MB"
    The order link is here:
    https://hosting.gullo.me/pricing

I used to get a Germany node, whose up stream is Hetzner and stable for a whole year.
    You may want to check @cam 's looking glass lower latency here:
    https://hosting.gullo.me/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/31/looking-glass-test-ip-s/3/
    As for the uptime monitor, please consult Google.

Thanked by (2)cam raza19

MicroLXC is lovable.

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG