Saturday morning offers

MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider
edited December 2022 in Offers

To celebrate the launch of our Micronode Loadbalancers we're putting out some offers.

All offers below are eligible for free loadbalancers.

Micronode Instance Credits
Specifications:

• 512MB RAM
  • 20GB Disk
  • Up to 1GBps Bandwidth
  • HTTP/HTTPS IPv4 Proxy / Loadbalancer
  • 6 locations: Romania 🇷🇴, United Kingdom 🇬🇧, France 🇫🇷, Finland 🇫🇮, Korea 🇰🇷, Canada 🇨🇦
  • Create up to 8 VPS' using a single credit!

Price:£10 per year £7.50 per year! Using code: precybermondayinstances
Order Link: https://clients.natvps.uk/index.php?rp=/store/micronode-instances/1-credit

UK NAT VPS 256MB
Specifications:

UK NAT VPS 512MB
Specifications:

CA NAT VPS 256MB
Specifications:

FR NAT VPS 256MB
Specifications:

FR NAT Storage VPS 1TB
Specifications:

FR NAT Storage VPS 500GB
Specifications:

FR NAT Storage VPS 250GB
Specifications:

Orders can be paid by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card.

Please note that we are not currently accepting orders from China due to an increase of Fraud, abuse and several of our IP's being blocked on the GFW. This is something that we're working on and we should have a solution soon.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk theloafingone

Comments

• @natvps_uk said:

• Single CPU CPU (Atom)

What vintage of Atom?

• MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

@cochon said:

@natvps_uk said:

• Single CPU CPU (Atom)

What vintage of Atom?

Vintage Vintage, these are ideal for backups or cold storage but don't expect much else :)

• @natvps_uk said:

@cochon said:

@natvps_uk said:

• Single CPU CPU (Atom)

What vintage of Atom?

Vintage Vintage, these are ideal for backups or cold storage but don't expect much else :)

OK, was thinking of AES support for VPN transfers which the later Avoton era had, though sounds not the case here.

@cochon said:

@natvps_uk said:

@cochon said:

@natvps_uk said:

• Single CPU CPU (Atom)

What vintage of Atom?

OK, was thinking of AES support for VPN transfers which the later Avoton era had, though sounds not the case here.

Yeah they don't have AES support.

You could purchase a standard FR VPS which does have AES Support for the VPN . That could be an option.

• Tried to pick up a NAT VPS in UK and FR but did that break something? Tickets are disappearing from the client panel and the micronode panel is showing 4 unprovisioned UK VPS.

@theloafingone said:
    Tried to pick up a NAT VPS in UK and FR but did that break something? Tickets are disappearing from the client panel and the micronode panel is showing 4 unprovisioned UK VPS.

Try now, automatic provisioning failed.

Sorry about this!

Thanked by (2)theloafingone vyas
  • @natvps_uk how about some extra RAM or storage for first 10 buyers of this offer who provide order numbers? :)

@Andrews said:
    @natvps_uk how about some extra RAM or storage for first 10 buyers of this offer who provide order numbers? :)

Not this time, we’ll do something similar for Christmas

• How about a lump of coal for every buyer on Christmas?

Micronode panel displays a lump of coal beneath the page.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:
    How about a lump of coal for every buyer on Christmas?

Micronode panel displays a lump of coal beneath the page.

When a user breaks the TOS we'll just return an image of a lump of coal:

Merry Christmas

Thanked by (3)tarasis ehab yoursunny
  • I think you meant semi annually for 500 gb plan
    Not bi which would be crazy

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

@codelock said:
    I think you meant semi annually for 500 gb plan
    Not bi which would be crazy

I did! Thanks

• @natvps_uk, will you clear Ticket #HBF-772018 ? I'm in a hurry, bus is waiting..:)

@tenpera said:
    @natvps_uk, will you clear Ticket #HBF-772018 ? I'm in a hurry, bus is waiting..:)

Done! Let m know once your old VPS’ are powered down and we’ll get them removed.

• @natvps_uk, thanks, I don't know how to power down, just get rid of it, I have nothing there.

• The page showed Fraud Check,No matter what I do it's showed Fraud,and I created a ticket for the first time, but there was no response for three days, then the ticket was deleted without any record.Your attitude is so disappointing.

@86cmcc01 said:
    The page showed Fraud Check,No matter what I do it's showed Fraud,and I created a ticket for the first time, but there was no response for three days, then the ticket was deleted without any record.Your attitude is so disappointing.

We have over 100 fraudulent orders per day, we do manually review these when possible however they are usually using completely false details.

We require accurate details for our clients and we will not accept any orders that come via a proxy or a VPN.

If you have used accurate details and you are not connected to a VPN and your order has been marked as fraud you may open a ticket and we will manually review it.

If you’re using obviously fake details and / or connected to a proxy your order will not be submitted for manual review.

Thanked by (3)tarasis bdl skorous
  • @natvps_uk said:

@86cmcc01 said:
    The page showed Fraud Check,No matter what I do it's showed Fraud,and I created a ticket for the first time, but there was no response for three days, then the ticket was deleted without any record.Your attitude is so disappointing.

We have over 100 fraudulent orders per day, we do manually review these when possible however they are usually using completely false details.

We require accurate details for our clients and we will not accept any orders that come via a proxy or a VPN.

If you have used accurate details and you are not connected to a VPN and your order has been marked as fraud you may open a ticket and we will manually review it.

If you’re using obviously fake details and / or connected to a proxy your order will not be submitted for manual review.

I didn't use a vpn or proxy when I ordered, and I used my own real information, and the same result,Very sadly

@86cmcc01 said:

@natvps_uk said:

@86cmcc01 said:

I didn't use a vpn or proxy when I ordered, and I used my own real information, and the same result,Very sadly

Feel free to place another order and we’ll review it.

• do u have a looking glass ipv4/ipv6 for Romania and Korea ?

@cold said:
    do u have a looking glass ipv4/ipv6 for Romania and Korea ?

Korea is on Vultrs network: https://sel-kor-ping.vultr.com

Romania is with ihostart: https://speed.ihostart.com/

Thanked by (1)cold
  • @natvps_uk said:

@cold said:

any NAT VPS offers ?

• @natvps_uk said:

@86cmcc01 said:

I’m curious how Apple’s Private Relay feature plays an issue for you. It’s not quite a VPN, not quite a proxy, but does mask your origin IP. Does it mean more work for youse?

(Pretty sure it was active when I got my BF deal)

@tarasis said:

@natvps_uk said:

@86cmcc01 said:

I’m curious how Apple’s Private Relay feature plays an issue for you. It’s not quite a VPN, not quite a proxy, but does mask your origin IP. Does it mean more work for youse?

(Pretty sure it was active when I got my BF deal)

It’s not caused any issues so far, they use residential IPs and the end points are fairly close to the clients from what I understand.

The issue we have with fraudulent orders is down to genuine fraud, I’d say maxmind is pretty accurate with only a handful of genuine clients getting blocked.

At the moment we aren’t accepting orders from China, we have several notices on our order page in both English and Chinese - we even have a checkbox that must be ticked stating that the service isn’t available in China and we still have around 100 orders from that region per day which are all marked as fraud.

People might not know this but fraudulent orders cost us, we pay around £0.02 per order to maxmind and people continuously attempt to order even though once a client has been marked as fraud they will never get an active service until it has been approved.

We also have the issue of it burning down stock levels, whmcs still removes stock for each order marked as fraud.

At the moment we do a sweep of the fraudulent orders daily to check for genuine orders that aren’t behind a VPN or Proxy and are a false positive although it’s usually pretty easy to spot when a user is up to no good - especially when they constantly change their name and address with each new attempt (we get notified of this)

Thanked by (2)tarasis bdl

@cold said:

@natvps_uk said:

@cold said:

any NAT VPS offers ?

These are on the instances platform only, most of our new locations will follow this route.

• @natvps_uk Hi, I just placed an order, invoice #1075, my card has been charged, but system flag my order as fraud.
    I'm currently on holiday until mid Jan, and have to use VPN to access internet.
    Can you please look into it? please set up the micronode I ordered, or refund my payment, thanks

• @natvps_uk wait, just noticed the transaction has been reverted, thanks
    so, here's another question, if i wish to order, do i have to wait until i back to home next month and order without vpn?

@pan21 said:
    @natvps_uk Hi, I just placed an order, invoice #1075, my card has been charged, but system flag my order as fraud.
    I'm currently on holiday until mid Jan, and have to use VPN to access internet.
    Can you please look into it? please set up the micronode I ordered, or refund my payment, thanks

Hello,

The payment will have been refunded when your order was marked as fraud, this is usually refunded immediately but can technically take up to 7 days depending on your bank.

We’re unable to accept any orders that come from a proxy or VPN unless you can provide a form of ID (driving licence, passport, government issued ID card).

Thanked by (1)pan21