For transfer, HostHatch 250GB storage VPS Amsterdam

I've got a HostHatch storage VPS in Amsterdam renewing at Christmas which I plan to cancel.

RAM: 512MB
Storage: 250GB HDD
CPU: 1x Xeon E5-2620 @ 2.4 GHz
BW: 2TB/mo
Renews at: $17/yr

If anyone's interested, you can have it for the $10 transfer fee (that HostHatch charge) via PayPal F&F. Preference to someone well-established at LES, and you'll need to have an existing HostHatch account.

Comments

• I'm open to taking it, would you be able to do crypto though?

• @fluttershy said:
    I'm open to taking it, would you be able to do crypto though?

Sorry, I don't touch crypto. If you could persuade HH to generate the invoice for you rather than me, you could pay them in crypto. SEPA or Zelle also options.

• If it is still available, i would ove to have it.

• @Sanjue007 said:
    If it is still available, i would ove to have it.

I give @fluttershy first bite, but if lack of crypto means it doesn't work out then sure you get next shot.

• I'll be the third option here in case by some act of a higher being both of them are not able to take it :)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@tetech @fluttershy FYI in a similar situation that I had last month where I asked HH to bill the transfer fee to the receiver.

me to HH support

... The receiving party understands that there is a $10 transfer fee and has opened ticket #[redacted] accepting the VPS transfer and requesting that the the transfer fee be billed to him.

HH support to me.

When transferring a service, the invoice will be added to your account instead of the receiver. Please let us know if you wish to proceed.

Thanked by (1)tetech

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @tetech said:

@fluttershy said:

Sorry, I don't touch crypto. If you could persuade HH to generate the invoice for you rather than me, you could pay them in crypto. SEPA or Zelle also options.

Getting back to this, any thoughts @fluttershy? So that time doesn't run out, maybe we'll say that if no further interest by Monday 12th then token moves to @Sanjue007?

• @tetech said:

@tetech said:

@fluttershy said:

Getting back to this, any thoughts @fluttershy? So that time doesn't run out, maybe we'll say that if no further interest by Monday 12th then token moves to @Sanjue007?

Heya, yeah throw in a ticket with them, I'm fine with paying the fees myself if they're fine with it. Otherwise I'm OK with @Sanjue007 getting to grab the box.

• @fluttershy said:

@tetech said:

@tetech said:

@fluttershy said:

Heya, yeah throw in a ticket with them, I'm fine with paying the fees myself if they're fine with it. Otherwise I'm OK with @Sanjue007 getting to grab the box.

@FrankZ suggests above that they insist on the originator paying the bill, so if crypto is your only option then I'll move down the list.

• I didn't get follow-up from @Sanjue007, so if anyone else wants it and can use PayPal, you've got a week before it expires.
    @veren01

• @tetech said:
    I didn't get follow-up from @Sanjue007, so if anyone else wants it and can use PayPal, you've got a week before it expires.
    @veren01

Thanks for the ping but I'll pass on this one. Loaded up a few more VMs from other providers so that's it for me :P

• @veren01 said:

@tetech said:
    I didn't get follow-up from @Sanjue007, so if anyone else wants it and can use PayPal, you've got a week before it expires.
    @veren01

Thanks for the ping but I'll pass on this one. Loaded up a few more VMs from other providers so that's it for me :P

No problem, thanks for replying.