Blesta DirectAdmin module problem - SOLVED
Last time I used the DirectAdmin module was about a year ago or so. It used to work.
Now, I have been able to configure the cPanel module, and it works fine.
However, I'm not able to get the DirectAdmin module to load the created user packages (as shown in the attached screenshot).
I've tried disabling the SSL option in the module configuration - and that didn't help.
I have double checked the server hostname and login credentials - they work outside of Blesta with no problems.
Module: DirectAdmin 2.15.0
I suspect it's related to Blesta. Maybe it's just the interface. I've tried to get it to work now with MyW hosting, HostMantis, and with MXroute DA reseller.
Maybe DA did something during one of the updates. Maybe it's Blesta. Of course, it could always be some mistake on my part, but Google, Blesta, DirectAdmin (and MXroute for that matter) tutorials dosc and info aren't helping.
Here's a screenshot of the problem:
I have also tried removing the Group, as well as choosing the "Any" option for the group. No help.
Detailed info about providers whose services I've used:
BikeGremlin web-hosting reviews