Help with HostHatch private network, can't see the other side

2»

Comments

• edited December 2022

Same issue here with private network between NL storage VPS (one from previous year). Ticket in a week or so ago, but I imagine they’re busy and it’s not a huge priority. I’m just yoloing over public ip for the time being

• I have a similar issue, during recent bf sale i bought 2 NL storage VPS (amd), and 1 NL compute VPS (intel). The storage vps can ping each other, but not to the compute vps. Maybe the private network is meant to be the network within the same host machine/hardware?

• @ywTech said: Maybe the private network is meant to be the network within the same host machine/hardware

This is definitely not the case.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous ywTech
  • I hope that it wouldn't count as a necro post, but I'm happy to report that the issue with NL private network has been fixed just now:)

• @cyberpunk said:
    I hope that it wouldn't count as a necro post, but I'm happy to report that the issue with NL private network has been fixed just now:)

Same here working at long last between my two storage servers. Didn’t even need to reboot! Many thanks for the heads up

• They replied in a ticket "will be fixed in 24 hour" 3 month ago. Finally it works.