HostHatch HKG VPS 20GB RAM, 4vcores, 100GB NVMe, 8TB BW

Have a good day to all!

20GB RAM, 4vcores, 100GB NVMe, 8TB BW, HKG location

Next payment is due on 2024-11-24 for a total of $230.00.

I ask $230 for me and $10 should be transfer fee to this provider if i am right

Payment via Paypal, Bank Transfer (you pay fees in such case) or Visa

If you are interested, pls PM me

Thank you for reading.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Mon Dec 12 01:51:24 UTC 2022

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 18 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7443P 24-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2844.654 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 19.4 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 93.1 GiB
    Distro     : CentOS Stream 8
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-305.3.1.el8.x86_64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 282.87 MB/s  (70.7k) | 3.26 GB/s    (50.9k)
    Write      | 283.61 MB/s  (70.9k) | 3.28 GB/s    (51.2k)
    Total      | 566.49 MB/s (141.6k) | 6.54 GB/s   (102.2k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 5.56 GB/s    (10.8k) | 5.71 GB/s     (5.5k)
    Write      | 5.86 GB/s    (11.4k) | 6.09 GB/s     (5.9k)
    Total      | 11.42 GB/s   (22.3k) | 11.81 GB/s   (11.5k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 684 Mbits/sec   | 833 Mbits/sec   | 192 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 714 Mbits/sec   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 190 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 579 Mbits/sec   | 922 Mbits/sec   | 242 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.18 Gbits/sec  | 1.50 Gbits/sec  | 190 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 630 Mbits/sec   | 533 Mbits/sec   | 240 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 555 Mbits/sec   | 661 Mbits/sec   | 204 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 825 Mbits/sec   | 737 Mbits/sec   | 216 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 544 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 192 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 408 Mbits/sec   | 681 Mbits/sec   | 186 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 506 Mbits/sec   | 635 Mbits/sec   | 242 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 609 Mbits/sec   | 657 Mbits/sec   | 190 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 392 Mbits/sec   | 609 Mbits/sec   | 240 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 533 Mbits/sec   | 670 Mbits/sec   | 204 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 477 Mbits/sec   | 684 Mbits/sec   | 216 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1394
    Multi Core      | 4848
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19242704

Comments

• HH's Black Friday 2022 sale is still open, so you may have to wait until it's completely over for someone who misses it.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Makes little sense to put it up for sale in less than a few days after delivery

Why purchase it?

• edited December 2022

And how can the price be $230 biennially in your screenshot? The cheapest you can get for that plan with the THANKYOU coupon is $237.5 as seen below.

• @localhost said:
    Makes little sense to put it up for sale in less than a few days after delivery

Why purchase it?

Not enough space for my forum. Particularly, the database after restoring has surpassed 100 Gb. I am negotiating with Sale to upgrade the capacity at a promotional price.

• @nick_ said: And how can the price be $230 biennially in your screenshot? The cheapest you can get for that plan with the THANKYOU coupon is $237.5 as seen below.

BLACKFRIDAY :p

• @rainvnc said:

@nick_ said: And how can the price be $230 biennially in your screenshot? The cheapest you can get for that plan with the THANKYOU coupon is $237.5 as seen below.

I know and the THANKYOU coupon is for Black Friday 2022 for a 5% discount for HH customers who have an active service. It's not possible that the price could be $230 even after applying the coupon on these Black Friday deals unless you edit the price yourself in the screenshot.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@nick_ said:

@rainvnc said:

@nick_ said: And how can the price be $230 biennially in your screenshot? The cheapest you can get for that plan with the THANKYOU coupon is $237.5 as seen below.

I know and the THANKYOU coupon is for Black Friday 2022 for a 5% discount for HH customers who have an active service. It's not possible that the price could be $230 even after applying the coupon on these Black Friday deals unless you edit the price yourself in the screenshot.

Personally I don't see why anyone would do that to lower the renewal price $7.50 as this would come out quickly after the transfer was completed.

Thanked by (1)skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@nick_ said:

@rainvnc said:

Personally I don't see why anyone would do that to lower the renewal price $7.50 as this would come out quickly after the transfer was completed.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. I'm just curious how he got it for $230 biennially while it doesn't seem possible.

• @rainvnc said:

@localhost said:
    Makes little sense to put it up for sale in less than a few days after delivery

Why purchase it?

Not enough space for my forum. Particularly, the database after restoring has surpassed 100 Gb. I am negotiating with Sale to upgrade the capacity at a promotional price.

And you didn't read the specs before purchase ? Right

And you don't know how much diks space you need prior to restore. Great

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @nick_ said:

@FrankZ said:

@nick_ said:

@rainvnc said:

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. I'm just curious how he got it for $230 biennially while it doesn't seem possible.

It doesn't seem possible now. I believe the prices were slightly lower on BF.

• I'm interested, inbox me

• edited December 2022

@nick_ said:

HostHatch updated their pricing yesterday, for example this 4/16/100 config went from $115/y to $130/y. Here is the old pricing with the "thankyou" coupon.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ nick_ skorous
  • edited December 2022

Now it makes sense! Thanks for clarifying.
    So this deal is still worth buying if you're going to renew it because it's the old price even with the $10 fee.

• What we can't use, why not share it with people who really need it. My parents taught that!
    @nick: that price is at BLACKFRIDAY. A lot of people bought it, not just me!

• edited December 2022

@rainvnc said:
    What we can't use, why not share it with people who really need it. My parents taught that!
    @nick: that price is at BLACKFRIDAY. A lot of people bought it, not just me!

I got it now. You were lucky that you got it at the old price. I just noticed that HostHatch increased their prices for these deals.

• rainvncrainvnc OG
    edited December 2022

I really regret having to transfer this deal. All very good when visiting Vietnam. But because my forum specializes in collecting, translating and composing stories, the data grows very fast every day.

https://prnt.sc/koEUxM4d787a
    The photo above is after I did everything I could to delete about 2k unnecessary posts

When I bought it, I found it easy to switch over, but after 2 weeks of waiting for info from hosthatch, the traffic and forum posts increased suddenly. So I had to write articles to transfer vps to people who really need it.

Thanked by (1)nick_
  • @rainvnc said:
    I really regret having to transfer this deal. All very good when visiting Vietnam. But because my forum specializes in collecting, translating and composing stories, the data grows very fast every day.

https://prnt.sc/koEUxM4d787a
    The photo above is after I did everything I could to delete about 2k unnecessary posts

When I bought it, I found it easy to switch over, but after 2 weeks of waiting for info from hosthatch, the traffic and forum posts increased suddenly. So I had to write articles to transfer vps to people who really need it.

Why not just get a storage VM and use it to store the files? They can be privately networked so you're still able to use the CPU/RAM of the compute VM.