stable shared hosting

I have a small business website, currently hosted with nexusbytes but the outages have caused us some issues with the customers due to the emails being down.
so I'm looking for a STABLE HOST that's preferably in the UK or even better if in France.
any suggestions, please?

Comments

• vyasvyas OG
    edited January 2023

At first, the obligatory stuff...

a. Sue !!!

b. End is nigh!!!

c. Welcome to the NBRefugees (ironic, considering Jay started this whole Refugee offer business.)

Anyways, back to topic
    All in Germany, not France or UK
    a. Limitless Hosting (Lampard)
    b. ExtraVM (MikeA)
    c. Myw.pt (MikePT)

Uk reminds me of (Speedypage), and Visualweb had some offers there too.

--> just add a @ to the handles in parenthesis.

Best wishes with the migrations, whichever host you opt for. Myself spent the morning - moving a few sites off of NB (including my blog site on SW Singapore- site was up but SSL errors, and errors while making backups using softaculous. Not a good sign).

Squats are the new Push-ups

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@Massimo said:
    I have a small business website, currently hosted with nexusbytes but the outages have caused us some issues with the customers due to the emails being down.
    so I'm looking for a STABLE HOST that's preferably in the UK or even better if in France.
    any suggestions, please?

If you’re looking for a Web Hosting try our plans powered by cPanel

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• Thanks for the suggestions, you reminded me i have a blog hosted on myw.pt (got that lifetime deal)

• @Massimo said:
    any suggestions, please?

Does Racknerd Strasbourg. France sound good?
    1GB memory limit, 1 vcore.