[LEB/LET] Chris Niedojadlo is back on LEB

Hello,

Apologies to anyone wanting this place to be without any ColoCrossing-related stuff. Feel free to move this to the trash if it offends too much.

After some digging, I found that some old company by Chris Niedojadlo is back on LEB. The company in question is cheapwindowsvps.com.

Some background info on who this Chris is: https://vpsboard.com/threads/solveddos-com-is-another-chris-niedojadlo-and-servermania-shell-company.2918/#post-42624

tl;dr he ran a lot of companies which advertised side-by-side on LEB, is a good friend/one of the initial customers of Chris Fabozzi and some of these "shell" companies have gone bankrupt in the past. Mainly based out of CC-locations.

This ring any bells with anyone? No?

Anyway, here's some proof.

First off, note that, according to the LEB-listing, cheapwindowsvps was founded in 2015.

Now note the google analytics id used on the site in 2017: UA-35433042-13

Now, note the google analytics id used on both ssdvps.com (still active today, listed as a Niedojadlo company in the vpsboard post), and the one on his personal blog (inactive today), niedojadlo.net: UA-35433042-9 and UA-35433042-3 (for the blog one you need to use some archive.org magic

Now, for some reason this was never picked up by ColoCrossing's vetting team (if any), which is part of the Deluxe corporation umbrella for quite some time now.

Quoting the wiki page for the Deluxe corporation:

Deluxe Corporation is an American small business financial services company. Deluxe produces personal and business checks, logo design, website development, hosting, email marketing, social media management, search engine marketing and fraud protection services.

Emphasis mine.

Note that this company is not "new" in any way. It just wasn't being advertised on LEB for a while, during which other shitty hosts were advertised.

If you want to take anything away from this post, the tl;dr here is "LEB is a site promoting known scammers and any hosts that are currently being featured there should really question their decision to do so. And you should question whether you want to host with such a company".

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

Comments

• You know, at this point, anyone shopping on LEB deserve to be ripped off.

You'd think people would learn after BlackBoyfriend fiasco but nope.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
    edited January 2020

cheap vps

Moved to Industry news.

Thanked by (1)uptime

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• Whoever still shops at LEB deserves no sympathy if he/she get ripped off by a scam. If a hosting provider gets listed at LEB I avoid them no matter whatever they do to convince that they are a legit host. I do take risks & I've been with quite a few hosts for whom I was among their first 10 customers ever but I've had good experience with all of them because I do background checks where possible & avoid anything hosted on CC's network or promoted at LEB.

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

• Buying anything on Leb is like that first bag of weed you got as a young lad, that’s really oregano. Next time, you find someone else. Especially when all your friends got burned too

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

the recent LEB postings are from independent hosts, which seem alright.

suspect that its a cycle though; eventually the recycled plans will be back.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

I don’t think the people that shop at LEB deserve what they get is fair, I have said it myself in the past for transparency but I want to revise that to “people that repeatedly get ripped off on LEB should know better” the issue is that if someone Google’s “cheap VPS” they are going to end up on LEB, if they don’t know that ecosystem, they don’t know any better.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    the issue is that if someone Google’s “cheap VPS” they are going to end up on LEB, if they don’t know that ecosystem, they don’t know any better.

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• edited January 2020

Problem is that the Large companies offer stuff that the average Reliable Real hosting companies just can't provide feasibly. People think that they found an Amazing Deal, just to end up being conned and treated like garbage. Google Everything!!!! I do background checks on All clients who sign up with me, even if they pass my 2 Fraud Checks! I expect them to also do their homework on my company. I encourage it, as it helps teach people, as this Alien knows that people need providers that will protect them and also teach them the ways of the Real hosting industry :)

VPS Aliens | AS207328 | Your Portal to Alien Class Servers & Support!
    █ VPS Solutions | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS Reseller | 10Gbps Ports

• xaocxaoc OG
    edited January 2020

@AnthonySmith said:
    I don’t think the people that shop at LEB deserve what they get is fair, I have said it myself in the past for transparency but I want to revise that to “people that repeatedly get ripped off on LEB should know better” the issue is that if someone Google’s “cheap VPS” they are going to end up on LEB, if they don’t know that ecosystem, they don’t know any better.

Maybe we should collectively ask google to penalize LEB? Like report'em as phishing or something.. It does fall under phishing as you don't really know what they're doing with the info they're collecting while pretending to be a legit entity..

so say we all

• How many Chris exist in the LEB world?
    CVPs Chris
    Chris Fabrozzi (sp?)
    Chris Niedojadlo

Wonder if they should rename ColoCrossing
    As

Chris Crossing

Thanked by (1)james50a

Squats are the new Push-ups

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@vyas said:
    Chris Crossing

Our routes will often Dump! Dump!

Our IPv4 is often Dumped! Dumped!

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• vpsgeekvpsgeek OG
    edited January 2020

@vyas said:
    How many Chris exist in the LEB world?
    CVPs Chris
    Chris Fabrozzi (sp?)
    Chris Niedojadlo

Wonder if they should rename ColoCrossing
    As

Chris Crossing

'CVPS Chris' & 'Chris Fabozzi' are LET username & real name of the same person who is the mastermind behind all scam operations at CC with the backing & full support of Jon Biloh aka jbiloh at LET

Thanked by (1)vyas

• "Mastermind" in context with Chris Fabozzi is a bit of a stretch, given that he's not the brightest candle around. But he's playing a good part in ColoCrossing's criminal activities and blows Biloh's dick on a daily basis.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• vpsgeekvpsgeek OG
    edited January 2020

@seriesn said:
    And then, there’s @ChrisMiller

That guy is also a victim of Biloh's criminal activities as according to Mr.Miller he stills gets abuse notifications about IPs he quit about 6 years ago when he sold UrPad

Thanked by (2)Amitz ChrisMiller

• @vpsgeek said:

@seriesn said:

That guy is also a victim of Biloh's criminal activities as according to Mr.Miller he stills gets abuse notifications about IPs he quit about 6 years ago when he sold UrPad

Poor CM. The only good Chris out of all the other Chris.

Thanked by (3)vpsgeek Amitz ChrisMiller
  • WSSWSS OGRetired

@seriesn said:

Chris is a good guy. He doesn't make shit up and doesn't afraid of anything. Don't throw him under the bus for cashing out.

Thanked by (3)vpsgeek Amitz ChrisMiller

• Despite the knowledge, that LEB has mostly scams, people are putting these on sites advertise them + affiliate.
    Afterwards they complain, about the money they lost from that.

I tried to understand this, but I cannot.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Neoon said:

BRING BACK THE $10 ATOM!

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited January 2020

@WSS said:

@Neoon said:

BRING BACK THE $10 ATOM!

The good old VortexNode, was prem as long it lasted.
    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=193

Thanked by (1)WSS
  • @WSS said:

@seriesn said:

Chris is a good guy. He doesn't make shit up and doesn't afraid of anything. Don't throw him under the bus for cashing out.

Lmao. It was a joke you butt ?. Chris is probably one of the chillest mofos in this forum. ChrisM that is.

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek ChrisMiller
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Hosting ProviderOG

@seriesn said: Chris is probably one of the chillest mofos in this forum. ChrisM that is.

• Actual live footage... B)

Thanked by (1)ChrisMiller

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• Thanked by (2)uptime ChrisMiller

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.