KhanWebHost - Exclusive Reseller Hosting Deal

AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG
edited February 2023 in Offers

KhanWebHost PVT LTD is a privately owned company based out of Pakistan. We have been in business since 2016. We had some spare stock so decided to offer some specials in limited quantity. There is only limited Stock Available

Exclusive Reseller Hosting Deal **Canada **

15 GB SSD + 5GB Free Bonus for first 5 Orders
Free .XYZ Domain for first Year
30 Sub-Accounts
1 TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email accounts

Order Canada - $30 / year

30 GB SSD
Free .XYZ Domain for first Year
50 Sub-Accounts
2 TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email accounts

Order Canada - $40 / year

Buy any of the plan and get Free NATKVM VPS for a year Free With any of the Above Deal or location

Specifications: 256MB RAM, 8GB SSD, 1TB Bandwidth

if you are interested in VPS with custom specs please contact us with your requirements & we will try our best to accommodate you

Payment Method : We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, AliPay,Bank Transfer (Transferwise,Local),Easypaisa,JazzCash
Terms of Service/AUP : https://khanwebhost.com/tos.php
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/hfMuNwv

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Where are these reseller hosting deals located ?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@FrankZ said:

its located in Canada Montreal

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• @AK_KWH said:

@FrankZ said:

Are you sure?

@shallow said:

@AK_KWH said:

@FrankZ said:

Are you sure?

yes i am sure

• @AK_KWH said:

@shallow said:

@AK_KWH said:

@FrankZ said:

Are you sure?

yes i am sure

Like really super duper scrum dilly sure?

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@AK_KWH said:

@shallow said:

@AK_KWH said:

@FrankZ said:

Are you sure?

yes i am sure

Like really super duper scrum dilly sure?

I don't think he's sure. I know he's wrong. I'm sure of that.

• If I raised lots of pointless support tickets, would I be subject to your ‘wrath’?

• @Nekki said:
    If I raised lots of pointless support tickets, would I be subject to your ‘wrath’?

Yep, earwigs and the whole dealio.

• @shallow said:

@Nekki said:
    If I raised lots of pointless support tickets, would I be subject to your ‘wrath’?

Yep, earwigs and the whole dealio.

Hey! Hey! Hey! stop telling my secrets or no more catnip for you!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@Nekki said:

Nohhh! But i dont like chit chat

• @AK_KWH said:

@Nekki said:

So what would make you angry, what would result in me receiving the ‘Wrath of KhanWebHost’?

• @AK_KWH said:

@Nekki said:

Sales is the wrong business for you then

@AuroraZero said:

@AK_KWH said:

@Nekki said:

we are always available on Support desk to reply the inquires related to the services but if @Nekki wants to do he can B)

• @AK_KWH said:

@AuroraZero said:

@AK_KWH said:

@Nekki said:

we are always available on Support desk to reply the inquires related to the services but if @Nekki wants to do he can B)

Just saying if you don't like chit chat Sales may be the wrong profession for you is all. That is like the entire job description, and you need to be able to chit chat with all types of people.