AnyMXRelay SMTP relay - Valentines 2023 Sale // MXroute email reseller offer

alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Hello everyone,

As many of you know I have been involved with Mail-in-a-Box since I discovered it a bit over 6 years ago.

I am always happy to lend assistance on their Slack and Mail-in-a-Box Forum. I am also available for hire for migrations and tech support. A few years ago, while helping someone with deliverability issues on Slack, the idea of AnyMXRelay became a reality. I wanted to give back to the community by providing a reliable and inexpensive SMTP relay for users of Mail-in-a-Box. Thus AnyMXRelay was born.

AnyMXRelay SMTP relay

While this was created specifically for Mail-in-a-Box users, it should be portable to other postfix mail servers as well. So for all of you self-hosters out there with deliverability issues - this offer is for you!

Normal pricing starts at $19 per year, and I wanted to offer a Valentine's Day discount. Until the end of February, the special price of $16.34 per year will be applicable which is a discount of 14%.

Even better, this plan will have none of the usual limits of the other plans, so you can use it for multiple domains and to send as many emails per hour up to the maximum of 300 that is applicable to all of the products. Each service is limited to use by one mail server though.

I have to remind everyone that the terms of service require that no more than 300 emails per hour are sent, and that there will be no tolerance for spamming of any kind. The provider’s ToS defines spam as any marketing related emails intended to generate a profit. Additionally, any mailing lists must be double opt-in.

This offer is only available for new clients. Existing clients may add an additional MiaB server however if they run more than one.

A direct link to the order form is found here: Mail-in-a-Box Services | AnyDomain LLC

All orders for AnyMXRelay are provisioned manually at this time, so please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be processed. If you require setup assistance, I offer that service as well as an option when you place your order.

If you have any questions or need any assistance with this service, please do not hesitate to contact me...

And if you do not self-host your email, as a reseller of MXroute, I will offer a 14% discount off of any of my normal hosted email plans with coupon code VALENTINES2023. Email Hosting | AnyDomain.email

Both offers expire on February 28, 2023.

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS
Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.