edited February 2023 in Offers

rDNS Service
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Paypal | Credit Card Payments method
No contracts.
SolusVM Control Panel | KVM | IPV6 Available
Enterprise-class hardware by Supermicro®
Custom ISO support (Vmware Client)
Announce your IPS free of charge (NY || Los Angeles)
CPU Fair Usage

Loyalty :

Test IP:

Dallas : 104.149.216.10

AMD EPYC 7302P @ 3.00GHz
1 VcPU Fair usage on CPU
512 MB RAM
20GB NvMe
Port 10Gigabit
1 TB Bandwidth
Datacenter Dallas Instant VPS Setup
KVM

$2.5 Mon

Order Here

AMD EPYC 7302P @ 3.00GHz
2 VcPU Fair usage on CPU
4GB RAM
80GB NvMe
Port 10Gigabit
2 TB Bandwidth
Datacenter Dallas Instant VPS Setup
KVM

$5 Mon

Order Here :

For more offers in Dallas please go here

If you need other locations, please contact us

Hypervisor VMware

Dronten NL: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Germany: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2276G
Kansas City: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Payment Methods:
PayPal, Crypto, Credit Card

Tos:

Regards

George D.

George Datacenter LLC
www.georgedatacenter.com
Owner Hardware|Slack

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• how about yearly billing for the 2nd one?

• That jump from 512MB to 4GB RAM is interesting.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@veren01 said:
    That jump from 512MB to 4GB RAM is interesting.

Hello

Thank you for your comment, we are launching this promotion in limited quantities.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• George is great. I had a service with him in Chicago. Prem experience.

That said, do you have any availability in LAX?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• How much cheaper is the annual payment

i need cheap vps year payment .

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@terrorgen said:
    George is great. I had a service with him in Chicago. Prem experience.

thank you

We have in LA but with Hypervisor VMWare

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @georgedatacenter said:

@terrorgen said:
    George is great. I had a service with him in Chicago. Prem experience.

thank you

We have in LA but with Hypervisor VMWare

What would be the specs?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @georgedatacenter said:

@veren01 said:
    That jump from 512MB to 4GB RAM is interesting.

Hello

Thank you for your comment, we are launching this promotion in limited quantities.

It's a very nice offer. Good luck with sales

• Website died :open_mouth:

• trash provider! terminated my box, even If I asked in a ticket to cancel the outstanding cancellation which I didn't request, and he confirmed that he canceled it and now he is just ignoring my tickets, just wanted to ask why he lied to me.... piece of.... keep away from him

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hey @cold did GDC cancel your box at the end of a yearly billing cycle, or before ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@cold said:
    trash provider! terminated my box, even If I asked in a ticket to cancel the outstanding cancellation which I didn't request, and he confirmed that he canceled it and now he is just ignoring my tickets, just wanted to ask why he lied to me.... piece of.... keep away from him

what was the reason of cancelation?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:
    Hey @cold did GDC cancel your box at the end of a yearly billing cycle, or before ?

at the end, but in the ticket that other guy said he canceled the request that I didn't made....I don't get what's the point of termination and I should order again and rebuild everything...

• I have bad experience with them before also so I dont recommend them. Service is down more than it is up, ticket reply take forever without resolving issues

Thanked by (2)cold Ganonk
  • @FAT32 said:
    I have bad experience with them before also so I dont recommend them. Service is down more than it is up, ticket reply take forever without resolving issues

mine was stable... and ticket reply was acceptable since I open 2 tickets in 1 year... but they don't give a fuck about costumers... so I've moved along to another provider but will give feedback whenever I can find something written about him...

• Didn't it went to shit when actual George went to hospital (iirc?) and other people started to run the company?
    No idea if they were just thrown into deep water and couldn't handle it or George had better approach/attention to details/cared?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @cybertech said:

@cold said:
    trash provider! terminated my box, even If I asked in a ticket to cancel the outstanding cancellation which I didn't request, and he confirmed that he canceled it and now he is just ignoring my tickets, just wanted to ask why he lied to me.... piece of.... keep away from him

what was the reason of cancelation?

no reason, after a few days he said promos are now renewable... so basically u need to order the same service again... I don't get it how that's a promo if it's still available to order... but what so ever, I'm done with that bob admin

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cold - I expect it is their right to not renew the contract at the end of the billing cycle, but the way they go about it is very poorly handled. I really can't understand why they would cancel your VM and then let you buy the same one back, at the same price, after they wiped it. Crazy.
    George did leave for a while, to get treatment, but afaik he is back now.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    @cold - I expect it is their right to not renew the contract at the end of the billing cycle, but the way they go about it is very poorly handled. I really can't understand why they would cancel your VM and then let you buy the same one back, at the same price, after they wiped it. Crazy.
    George did leave for a while, to get treatment, but afaik he is back now.

it's called stupidity... or bad/poor management?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

it's called stupidity... or bad/poor management?

+1 on this, we had same issues with them but with IPv4 /24 lease.
    I understand legal != ethical so it is within their rights to not renew service but is it good, ofcourse not! Specially when we made it clear while ordering the service that IPs will be used for VPS services.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ sh97 cold

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK