Double the Poundage, Double the Fun: Introducing TwoPoundEmail!

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Do you love OnePoundEmail but feel like you need a bit more…pound for your buck? Well, do we have a surprise for you – introducing TwoPoundEmail!

Yes, that’s right, we’ve doubled the price and doubled the fun!

For just £2 a month, you can get all the features of our Standard package, but with twice the amount of poundage in the name. Who needs 10GB of storage when you can have a whopping 128MB with TwoPoundEmail? And forget about unlimited domains – with TwoPoundEmail, we’re limiting you to just one! That’s right, we’re making you choose which domain is your favourite. Talk about tough decisions!

But that’s not all – with TwoPoundEmail, you get an extra feature that you didn’t even know you needed: we’ve hired a team of professional email writers to craft custom, witty replies to all of your emails. No more boring “thank you for your email” replies – with TwoPoundEmail, you’ll get responses that will make your recipients LOL.

So what are you waiting for? Upgrade to TwoPoundEmail today and double your email hosting pleasure (and your pounds, but who’s counting?)!

https://twopoundemail.co.uk

It's April the 1st, randomly had this idea. Thanks AI

OnePoundEmail is an email hosting provider that uses DirectAdmin to provide and power services through the widely loved MXroute infrastructure. Take a look at the plans below.

OnePoundEmail - £1.00/month

• 3GB Email Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • DirectAdmin Panel
  • Crossbox Webmail
  • Roundcube Webmail
  • Snappy Webmail
  • IMAPSync Migration Tool

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=73

Standard Email - £2.50/month

• 10GB Email Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • DirectAdmin Panel
  • Crossbox Webmail
  • Roundcube Webmail
  • Snappy Webmail
  • IMAPSync Migration Tool

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=77

Comments

• looks good

i need cheap vps year payment .

• rootroot OG
    edited April 2023

I highly recommend this service! At least technical support with OnePoundEmail will be human in future (not some AI which @jarland wants to implement).

So far the service with OnePoundEmail is simply awesome. I highly recommend it, especially when it comes wrapped in an April/Easter offer like this.

How are you... online?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Are you tired of having to type out the same email responses over and over again? Upgrade to TwoPoundEmail today and get access to our "Auto-Response Genius" feature!

Our advanced AI technology will automatically detect the content of incoming emails and generate the perfect response for you in seconds. Whether it's a simple "thanks for your email, I'll get back to you soon" or a more detailed response, our AI will take care of it all.

But that's not all – if you upgrade to our Business package, we'll even let you customize the responses! Our team of writers will work with you to create personalized responses that perfectly reflect your brand's voice and tone.

So what are you waiting for? Upgrade to TwoPoundEmail today and let our AI do the heavy lifting for you!

• bdlbdl OG
    edited April 2023

Welcome to PoundTown!

• @bdl said:
    Welcome to PoundTown!

That's pretty damn creepy. Why do you have a photo of my mom's casting bedroom at work?

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

is this the best pound for pound email ever?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Will you be launching a European service version in kilograms any time soon?

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @root said:
    I highly recommend this service! At least technical support with OnePoundEmail will be human in future (not some AI which @jarland wants to implement).

So far the service with OnePoundEmail is simply awesome. I highly recommend it, especially when it comes wrapped in an April/Easter offer like this.

Well, the chain ends with jarland no matter how you look. Real technical support from reseller is not possible.

• rootroot OG
    edited April 2023

@legendary said:

@root said:

Well, the chain ends with jarland no matter how you look. Real technical support from reseller is not possible.

Yes. But at least the reseller will deal with the AI of jarland, not the consumers. Meanwhile at the reseller side, some person might earn some food for their family while trying to help us.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

How are you... online?

• @MichaelCee said:
    Do you love OnePoundEmail but feel like you need a bit more…pound for your buck? Well, do we have a surprise for you – introducing TwoPoundEmail!

[...]

I confess that I was fooled for a minute or two, especially with what appeared to be a new URL :)

(By the way, twopoundemail.co.uk is still available, as you probably know :) )

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• Poundland :)

Thanked by (2)bdl MichaelCee

Dentistry is my passion

edited April 2023

@angstrom said:

@MichaelCee said:

[...]

I confess that I was fooled for a minute or two, especially with what appeared to be a new URL :)

(By the way, twopoundemail.co.uk is still available, as you probably know :) )

I asked management whether there was a marketing budget… there was not.

• @MichaelCee said: I asked management whether there was a marketing budget… there was not.

I talked to Finance and they said they had to cut back on 2023 marketing budget due to cocaine and hookers cost overrun from 2022.

@shallow said:

@MichaelCee said: I asked management whether there was a marketing budget… there was not.

I talked to Finance and they said they had to cut back on 2023 marketing budget due to cocaine and hookers cost overrun from 2022.

The Finance team has since been fired.

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

@root said: not some AI which @jarland wants to implement

Just wait until I give it root access.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MichaelCee

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• @jarland said:

@root said: not some AI which @jarland wants to implement

Just wait until I give it root access.

My account here is root, so I guess you want to give it access to my account...

Thanked by (3)jarland Ympker MichaelCee

How are you... online?