Incredible PBX 2027 for Ubuntu 22.04 with Asterisk 20, FreePBX 16 GPL Modules, & Incredible Goodies

Incredible PBX 2027 for Ubuntu 22.04 is now available and FREE as usual. Requires 1GB RAM and at least 20GB disk. KVM required if Cloud-based. Includes Asterisk 20, FreePBX 16 GPL modules, and dozens of Incredible PBX applications including voicemail with transcription and email delivery, IVRs, DISA, SMS messaging, conferencing, call queues, paging, intercom, and lots of text-to-speech features to whet your developer appetite: news headlines, weather reports by zip code, today in history, and sample ODBC apps for customer and accounting lookups using MySQL/MariaDB databases. The web server offerings include the latest FreePBX GUI with all of its GPL modules plus WebMin, AsteriDex, and Telephone Reminders. Fax add-on available here.

CLOUD RECOMMENDATIONS: Software is GPL and FREE.

**FREE SUPPORT ** available on the VoIP-Info.org Forum.

Edit by @FrankZ: Paid provider offers removed.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk FrankZ

Comments

• Am I crazy, or wasn't Incredible PBX transitioned to 3CX, but now it's back to Asterisk/Ubuntu? That NerdVittles forum has been super useful over the years.

• The PBX in a Flash brand name was sold to 3CX. Incredible PBX is a completely separate project that is alive and well with a superset of what used to be PBX in a Flash 3.

Thanked by (1)Turner
  • RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

Is DTMF working properly on IncrediblePBX? A friend of mine has had some issues with other PBXes and is looking for a new solution for processing DTMF tones on a calling card service.

Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

• @Radi said:
    Is DTMF working properly on IncrediblePBX? A friend of mine has had some issues with other PBXs and is looking for a new solution for processing DTMF tones on a calling card service.

Works like a champ. Always has.

• Numerous (free) Incredible PBX 2027 on-premise Virtual Machine options are now available including Proxmox, VMware, VirtualBox, Windows 11 WSL, and Mac UTM. Here's the link to download your favorite.