Looking for a seedbox / 10gbps Dedi or vps

After the recent Drama I took a look at my torrenting setup and got inspired to search for alternatives. I currently have a nvme seedbox with ultra.cc.
I only use private trackers and all my long retention time stuff is done on a different server so you shouldn't be getting any complaints.
I'm looking for 10 Gbps port speed with a good amount of traffic and 1tb or more of ssd storage, don't need igpu or lots of ram not planning to run Plex or any compute heavy stuff.

Comments

• This should be easy to find in Europe... I believe Hetzner has 10Gbps servers

• What's wrong with ultra?

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • Hostingby.design

Team push-ups!

• @Spirit said:
    After the recent Drama I took a look at my torrenting setup and got inspired to search for alternatives. I currently have a nvme seedbox with ultra.cc.
    I only use private trackers and all my long retention time stuff is done on a different server so you shouldn't be getting any complaints.
    I'm looking for 10 Gbps port speed with a good amount of traffic and 1tb or more of ssd storage, don't need igpu or lots of ram not planning to run Plex or any compute heavy stuff.

Whatbox is pretty decent, not sure of what drama you're referring to though.

Thanked by (1)Spirit
  • I'm sorry, I don't know how to make a purchase.

• @fluttershy said:

@Spirit said:

SpaceMan drama ?

• @SeederKun said:

@fluttershy said:

@Spirit said:

SpaceMan drama ?

Yes, the SpaceScam drama. Doesn't affect me just made me think of my seedbox again lmao

• @dosai said:
    What's wrong with ultra?

Nothing, just looking to maybe consolidate my seedbox and development/testing server

• @Spirit said:

@dosai said:
    What's wrong with ultra?

Nothing, just looking to maybe consolidate my seedbox and development/testing server

Get the 40TB hetzner server

Team push-ups!

• @Astro said:

@Spirit said:

@dosai said:
    What's wrong with ultra?

Get the 40TB hetzner server

A little overkill

• I use whatbox now. No complaints.

• edited May 2023

There’s no mention of SpaceMan here, the OGF, or Reddit seedboxes. Give me the drama!

I have always wondered. Is Germany a good country to host a seedbox at? It’s pretty risky to torrent without a VPN here.

• @sgheghele said:
    There’s no mention of SpaceMan here, the OGF, or Reddit seedboxes. Give me the drama!

We do not promote scamming. We only enjoy popcorn when they get scammed and complain about it.

@sgheghele said:
    I have always wondered. Is Germany a good country to host a seedbox at? It’s pretty risky to torrent without a VPN here.

No. Neither is US or any first world country with a strong copyright law. But as long as they dont find you, well....

Moreover, with private trackers and encryption enabled it becomes very hard for someone outside to find the seeders...

Thanked by (1)SeederKun

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• edited May 2023

@sgheghele said:

SPACEBERG.CC Discussion

Enjoy your popcorn. ;)

@sgheghele said:

Yes and No, if you stay around the private trackers world I would say you are safe. other than that it's risky.

Thanked by (1)sgheghele
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
    edited May 2023

@Spirit said: I'm looking for 10 Gbps port speed with a good amount of traffic and 1tb or more of ssd storage, don't need igpu or lots of ram not planning to run Plex or any compute heavy stuff.

>

CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680v4
    RAM 32GB DDR4 ECC
    SSD 1x 1.92TB datacenter
    UPLINK 300TB @ 10Gbps
    €300/month

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram