HostMantis changed hands again?

LeeLee OG
edited June 2023 in Industry News

Is this another sale or just the original buyer getting around to announcing it?

Learn more about the new company behind your web hosting!
LIKUID.COM acquires HostMantis.com

Dear client,

I am delighted to announce that LIKUID.COM has recently acquired HostMantis.com, further strengthening our position as a leader in the hosting industry. I am excited to welcome you to our large family of satisfied customers.

We have been informed that you may have been disappointed by the previous administration. I understand that this may be a cause for concern, but I want to assure you that you are in good hands with LIKUID.COM.

Who are we?

LIKUID.COM is a leading company in the web hosting industry, providing reliable, high-performance, and secure hosting solutions for businesses of all sizes. Established over 15 years ago, LIKUID.COM is a local alternative to large multinational corporations, offering exceptional and personalized customer service.

We are committed to delivering reliable, high-performance, and secure solutions while providing exceptional customer service. I am proud of the quality of our services, and I am confident that we can offer you an even more satisfying hosting experience. I am certain that you will appreciate our human and warm approach.

Benefits of LIKUID.COM

At LIKUID.COM, we are known for our exceptional customer service and free live chat support, making it easy for clients to reach our support team.

Additionally, we offer a comprehensive range of features, including one-click installation for popular applications such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. We also provide free DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection to help safeguard websites against online attacks.

Lastly, our pricing is transparent and free of surprises. There are no hidden fees or unexpected additional costs.

I am confident that we are capable of exceeding your expectations, and I look forward to showing you what we can offer.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Patrice Baribeau
CEO
LIKUID.COM

Read the press release

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments