LETBOX 4TB storage for transfer (8.51$/mo)
Hello,
I have a LetBox storage box I have no need for anymore.
Price is the renewal, payment via SEPA (preferred) or PayPal (you pay fees).
Specs are as follows:

Those specs are upgradeable or downgradeable. The actual minimum you can pay for this box is 7$/mo. The 8.50$/mo is because of an extra 1tb storage @1.5/mo.
Renewal is 20/03/2020 (20 march 2020). Asking price is 8.50$.
Optionally preloaded with images
Will give priority to trusted and old time members
thx bye

Comments
CPU dedicated /share ?
I believe it is shared. However, you can buy more for a small price.
Wait I don't understand.
The 4TB disk is included in the $8.50/mo price, but it can do 3TB disk @ 7.00?
Yes it's cheap. I think this is a dedictaed CPU like I have on letbox. I'm happy here, IO is good, network is good and stable after power maintenance and network upgrade.
Yes! The actual price is 7/mo for 3TB, but i upgraded the server to 4TB
I would be interested if it is still available.
I would be interested if it is still available.
Only interested if it comes with at least 3TB of furporn.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Are 28tb enough for you?
oh fur fox sake!
HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))
Furporn in 4K for that much storage
blog archives
how much porn a man needs ... reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Much_Land_Does_a_Man_Need?
Edit:
@ehab thanks for the post. I remember a TV show from my childhood days that had covered this story. Still resonates!
The Wikipedia link (and Project Gutenberg from there) gave me an idea- we may include this story in the summer listening specials for our podcasts
Read it as
Oh Fur Foxy’s sake
blog archives
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Transfer done with @lentro, that sadly refused the images.
Thank you everybody!
Confirmed. @foxone is great to work with!
Thank you!
@lentro So you went for the furry porn after all..
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Yup, I did. Came with some beautiful content
And I can access it anytime for only $8.51/mo!