ProWritingAid spelling and grammar tool

bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
edited July 2023 in Reviews

After having been using Grammarly (link to my review) for a few years (one year with the Premium version), I decided to try something new, something wild. Lol. :)

Here is my full ProWritingAid free & Premium review (a work in progress - I'll keep it up to date as stuff gets worse improves). :)

It's not (too) bad. Fixes any basic, simple grammar and spelling mistakes - and sucks with complex sentences. Better than Grammarly when dealing with commas and my writing style in general ( doesn't come close to @AlwaysSkint or a non-AI editor, of course).

Also ( @Ympker might appreciate this), it comes with a lifetime plan - at a 40% discount (every 6 months or so there is some 40 - 50% discount as far as I know). Here's the link to the page that leads to the discount link: :)

https://nanowrimo.org/offers

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

Comments

• @bikegremlin said:
    After having been using Grammarly (link to my review) for a few years (one year with the Premium version), I decided to try something new, something wild. Lol. :)

Here is my full ProWritingAid free & Premium review (a work in progress - I'll keep it up to date as stuff gets worse improves). :)

It's not (too) bad. Fixes any basic, simple grammar and spelling mistakes - and sucks with complex sentences. Better than Grammarly when dealing with commas and my writing style in general ( doesn't come close to @AlwaysSkint or a non-AI editor, of course).

Also ( @Ympker might appreciate this), it comes with a lifetime plan - at a 40% discount (every 6 months or so there is some 40 - 50% discount as far as I know). Here's the link to the page that leads to the discount link: :)

Gimme that grammarly sexo en machine . Danke bike23cmgremlin

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Dentistry is my passion

• edited July 2023

Be cautious of ProWritingAid writing your papers. :-p

(Edit: Ya' know, that didn't work. I was trying to leave a dangling participle, but it does not "read right.")

• LOL =) <3

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@bikegremlin said:

Thanks for the tag mate :) Have no need for it atm, but I might have a look and give it a spin some time. Will see if I find time to read your review sometime next week :P

Hope all's good!