lone star state first floor small plate chicken

This is a service transfer offer for LevelOneServers STKVM-512GB storage server in Dallas TX.
I decide to let it go because my storage went brr and I shall reduce my IPv4 footprint.

Specification

• 1 vCPU, Xeon E5-2690 v3
  • 1GB RAM
  • 512GB HDD
  • 1 dedicated IPv4 and /64 on-link IPv6, with DDoS protection
  • 1TB monthly transfer, counted in both directions, network suspension upon reaching limit

Information

• YABS benchmark: YABS archive YABSdb
  • network looking glass: Dallas
  • control panel: Virtualizor, custom ISO not supported, VNC cannot be disabled
  • host node: unknown
  • involucration risk: 5%
  • price increase risk: 10%

Service Price paid to provider

• billing cycle: every year
  • recurring price: USD $17.76
  • next invoice date: 2024-07-03

Provider Transfer Policy

No fee, All you have to do is open a ticket asking to transfer to their name and email They need to open a ticket asking to accept from your name and email

Price paid to @yoursunny

The undiscounted price of this VPS is $25.50 per year.
My asking price is equivalent to paying 80% for the first year; starting at the next billing cycle, you'll unlock a lower price.

• Venmo or Bluebird or CashApp: USD $19 (no transaction fee)
  • PayPal: USD $20 (seller pays transaction fee)

If the transfer fails to complete due to reasons outside of seller's control, payment gateway transaction fee will be deducted from the refund.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2023

I came for the chicken. SCAM! :)

• The end is nigh.

Was my first line of thought when I read the thread title only.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• edited July 2023

Yo my brother in sweaty panty,

500GB certainly is BIG plate chicken (Da Pan Ji) instead of small one.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

smartass shitposting satirist

• Chicken sold on OGF.

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    500GB certainly is BIG plate chicken (Da Pan Ji) instead of small one.

500GB used to be big plate, but not anymore because 1TB storage can be found for $24/year.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• somiksomik OG
    edited July 2023

@yoursunny said:

500GB used to be big plate, but not anymore because 1TB storage can be found for $24/year.

My current dedicated storage server is 5 years old and I pay $130 per year for 1 TB. I guess it's time to change...

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@somik said:

@yoursunny said:

My current dedicated storage server is 5 years old and I pay $130 per year for 1 TB. I guess it's time to change...

why would you do that unless it has alot of bandwidth

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• somiksomik OG
    edited July 2023

@cybertech said:

@somik said:

@yoursunny said:

Cause it's a dedicated server for $11 per month? Not a VPS. So it seemed like a great offer at the time. I do not need the bandwidth anyway. It's a storage server after all, so I only push data to the server. Total bandwidth per month in+out is around 300 GB for me.

Needed a offsite backup server and this was on black friday sale...

Thanked by (1)cybertech

• @somik said:

@cybertech said:

@somik said:

@yoursunny said:

Cause it's a dedicated server for $11 per month? Not a VPS. So it seemed like a great offer at the time. I do not need the bandwidth anyway. It's a storage server after all, so I only push data to the server. Total bandwidth per month in+out is around 300 GB for me.

What provider?

• @localhost said:

@somik said:

@cybertech said:

@somik said:

@yoursunny said:

What provider?

What provider +1

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• somiksomik OG
    edited July 2023

@localhost said:
    What provider?

@terrorgen said:
    What provider +1

Turnkey Internet. They usually publish their black Friday offers here: https://www.turnkeyinternet.net/special-offers/

Normally they are very pricey, but they offer super cheap servers from time to time. Here's my one from 2019:

Thanked by (2)localhost terrorgen

• @somik said:

@localhost said:
    What provider?

@terrorgen said:
    What provider +1

Turnkey Internet. They usually publish their black Friday offers here: https://www.turnkeyinternet.net/special-offers/

Normally they are very pricey, but they offer super cheap servers from time to time. Here's my one from 2019:

Btw, the one i got has the Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz CPU cause they were out of Xeon x3210 CPU servers by the time i ordered. Since it's a "free upgrade", I accepted their offer.