Join our reseller network and expand your business opportunities with Microsoft.

TerraNodeTerraNode Hosting Provider

Hello everyone, it is a great pleasure to introduce you to an exciting business partnership opportunity. As a Microsoft partner, we are actively seeking reseller partners who are interested in joining our network and leveraging the benefits of a mobility solution.

As part of our reseller program, we provide you with access to a wide range of licenses, available in both annual and monthly subscription options. Some of the key licenses we offer include:

• Exchange Online Kiosk
• Microsoft 365 Exchange Online plan 1
• Microsoft 365 Exchange Online plan 2
• Microsoft 365 Business Basic
• Microsoft 365 Business Standard
• Office 365 E3
• Office 365 E5
• Power BI Pro

By becoming our partner, you will benefit from the following:

1. Demo licenses: We will provide you with demo licenses for your clients (up to 25 licenses) with a validity of one month. This will allow you to offer your clients a sample of our services or even earn an additional month of service for your own benefit.
2. Free initial implementation: We will take care of the initial implementation free of charge. You won't have to worry about hiring external technicians to set up the service, as we will handle it. This includes the configuration of mail policies and rules. Typically, the cost of this implementation ranges from $100 to $250. You can choose to offer it as part of your service at no additional cost or charge separately to generate additional revenue. In any case, we will not charge you for this initial implementation.
3. First and second-level support: We will provide you with first and second-level technical support for administrative and technical issues related to the tool. If you need additional assistance, we will escalate the problem to the manufacturer from our end.

If you are interested in becoming our reseller, we invite you to contact us privately. We will be delighted to discuss further details and answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to the opportunity to work together and achieve mutual success!

https://www.TerraNode.net - Experience Next-Level IaaS with TerraNode Expertise

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2023

I find it interesting that a hosting company from Ecuador, which has no English variant on their website, is advertising in here. Well, good, I guess you all are expanding your market.

However, I got bothered about a few things:

These things are not dodgy, but I found them funny:

• A bunch of the links seem to be a mix of order pages from their billing panel, and others do open up a WhatsApp chat. LATAM never misses...
    • And well, they have the "12-hour limited deal" that really isn't limited. It opens a WhatsApp conversation, though.

What really bothers me is the invalid WHMCS licence though, was this member not checked beforehand?

Thanked by (1)TerraNode
  • @JeDaYoshi said: What really bothers me is the invalid WHMCS licence, was this member not checked beforehand?

There have been several cases (with other users/providers) where their licenses were actually valid but the license checker was still showing they were not.

But nevertheless, in such cases, it’s the responsibility of the “licensee” to check with WHMCS what’s wrong and what’s needed to get it fixed so that it passes the license validation tool.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous TerraNode

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

@TheDP said: There have been several cases (with other users/providers) where their licenses were actually valid but the license checker was still showing they were not.

>
    True , same problem for us

Regards

Thanked by (1)TerraNode
  • @TheDP said:

@JeDaYoshi said: What really bothers me is the invalid WHMCS licence, was this member not checked beforehand?

There have been several cases (with other users/providers) where their licenses were actually valid but the license checker was still showing they were not.

But nevertheless, in such cases, it’s the responsibility of the “licensee” to check with WHMCS what’s wrong and what’s needed to get it fixed so that it passes the license validation tool.

Yeah, I am aware of that. Would love to see @vsphost's comment on it, though.

Thanked by (1)TerraNode
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited July 2023

@JeDaYoshi said: What really bothers me is the invalid WHMCS licence though, was this member not checked beforehand?

WHMCS licence issue check is my fault. Following up now.

EDIT: WHMCS licence shows as valid now.

Domain: administracion.vsphost.com
    License: WHMCS
    Verified by BillingLicenseBot at 2023-07-11 01:29 UTC

The issue was not on the provider's side based on the WHMCS support ticket I viewed. One thing I'll say about this provider is that from my dealings with him he is quick to respond and correct issues.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• TerraNodeTerraNode Hosting Provider

Hello everyone, in another discussion when I introduced myself, they mentioned the same thing about the language of my website. They were also very kind in pointing out that the domain name reflects a different idea to them. Therefore, I mentioned to several people, and I can't remember if I made it public, that I am redesigning the website with a new domain name that is more commercially appealing. So, why work on the current website when it will be taken down in a few days to launch the new website into production.

Regarding the locations, it's not AWS, it's Azure. As a Microsoft partner, I have the availability to deploy infrastructure in all the locations that Microsoft offers. Unfortunately, Azure is expensive and has a higher cost compared to AWS. However, I have the opportunity to do so. I will leave a screenshot of the Microsoft page where it shows that I am a partner https://postimg.cc/kV3Qv4m9

Regarding the "What is my IP" page, I will check it as it was working until recently. I'm not sure if any of the changes we have made in the past few days have affected it. As for the WHMCS license, we reviewed it and found that the license had been renewed, so it was strange that it wasn't being reflected. However, we noticed that there was an update available, and after performing the update, the license was activated. Just to clarify, it wasn't a case of using pirated software. I wanted to make that clear to the community :)

And regarding the WhatsApp links, the website was more focused on the Latin American audience, as most of my clients here are heavy WhatsApp users. Instead of going straight to WHMCS to open a ticket or place an order, they prefer to reach out to us for assistance. I believe it's a cultural difference. In fact, I wasn't familiar with Discord until recently, but now I see that it's more widely used in other places, and after using Discord myself, I love it. It's all a matter of perspective, my friends. Let's not kick someone when they're down. We all start by learning, and perhaps this time it's my turn to learn.

Happy evening, afternoon, or day to everyone :)

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous JeDaYoshi

• edited July 2023

I am from Latin America, so I am familiarised with WhatsApp being popular even for business matters.
    I am satisfied with all the answers, though, and I appreciate the prompt answer @vsphost.
    I'm sorry if my comment was seen as possibly harmful, as I didn't mean that.

Good luck with sales in that case :)

• TerraNodeTerraNode Hosting Provider

@JeDaYoshi said:
    I am from Latin America, so I am familiarised with WhatsApp being popular even for business matters.
    I am satisfied with all the answers, though, and I appreciate the prompt answer @vsphost.
    I'm sorry if my comment was seen as possibly harmful, as I didn't mean that.

Good luck with sales in that case :)

Don't worry, it was constructive criticism. That's how we improve day by day. And it's great to have another Latin person in this forum. Thank you for your kind words. =)