About ionos

edited July 2023 in Help

Hi ,in past i used vps from ionos so today i thought to buy a domain from ionos. Because they are giving good deal on .com domain. So i searched a domain and its automatically activated without any payment. So i want to know? Is it a bug? Or they charge the money later? Because am not seeing any invoice or something too😅

Can u guys help? Like I want to know how their billing works?itz confusing and am new to ionos so i open the thread.

Comments

• Is calling customer service a bad idea?

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• They bill you later like Hetzner usually.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Just stay away from ionos. They're terrible, unflexible and let you pay for every shit sometimes years later. Definitely expect a bill from them, they just wait for you to press more buttons which increases this bill. They have terrible customer service on their billing department.

• @carlin0 said:
    Is calling customer service a bad idea?

I have send but no msg recived from then

• @webcraft said:
    Just stay away from ionos. They're terrible, unflexible and let you pay for every shit sometimes years later. Definitely expect a bill from them, they just wait for you to press more buttons which increases this bill. They have terrible customer service on their billing department.

I didn't know about it thnxx