Koofr Storage 1TB at 20% OFF

At Stacksocial, Koofr is allowing usage of coupons again, but just for 1TB offer. With coupon code: KOOFR customers can get 20% off 1TB lifetime storage (resulting a price of $113).

Link (aff).

Link (no-aff).

How are you... online?

Comments

• @root said: 1TB lifetime storage

Thy shall not have faith in the lifetime promises, especially for the mom-and-pop business.

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@root said: 1TB lifetime storage

Thy shall not have faith in the lifetime promises, especially for the mom-and-pop business.

One could also say the same thing about afterlife promises.

How are you... online?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Could also be said about pretty much everything except a dog's <3

Thanked by (2)Ympker user123

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited July 2023

Still happy with my Koofr :)
    Great service!

• i bought a LT account with them in 2020, so far they are solid.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I also picked up a lifetime account last year, and it has been 💯 .

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Glad they are doing fund raising again.
    They have commitment to stay alive.

• I got my lifetime account some time ago, I also have a pCloud one, I prefer Koofr over that for speed, but the one thing I dont like, is the app does not have a real sync progress screen with speed or anything like that, but I do like the free rclone compatible vault

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • rootroot OG
    edited August 2023

I did not know Koofr accounts get deleted after 2 years without login to web, desktop app, or mobile app. It seems this is done due to GDPR.

Link.

Thanked by (3)rattlecattle FrankZ cxg

How are you... online?

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited August 2023

@root said:
    I did not know Koofr accounts get deleted after 2 years without login to web, desktop app, or mobile app. It seems this is done due to GDPR.

Link.

Similar to ZAP Hosting which also requires you to log in to keep "lifetime vps" alive. Then again, ZAP wants you to say that you're alive every 3 months. Koofr is more lenient in that regard :P
    Still, good to know :)

• Now the 100GB offer is gone too.

The offer for 1TB still remained, which can be lowered to $120 using coupon "RWEOCKJ".

Thanked by (3)dosai FrankZ Mumbly

How are you... online?

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

That name :joy:

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• @root said:
    Now the 100GB offer is gone too.

The offer for 1TB still remained, which can be lowered to $120 using coupon "RWEOCKJ".

Is 120 the cheapest for 1tb? Or should one wait till BF/ Christmas?

• @localhost said: Is 120 the cheapest for 1tb? Or should one wait till BF/ Christmas?

I wouldn't wait too long. 250GB lifetime deals are gone, 100GB lifetime deals are gone. Just a matter of time when also 1TB disappears.
    Besides that, there wasn't any special deal for Koofr lifetime last BF.

Thanked by (2)Ympker localhost
  • rootroot OG
    edited October 2023

Goodbye Koofr 1TB offer from Stacksocial. All Koofr lifetime sales have ended.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ Ympker Mumbly

How are you... online?

• So they can do some LES Exclusive Offers for BF finally :P

@koofr said:
    We are contractually obligated to match the lowest price for lifetime deals we offer to Stacksocial. So we cannot give out any price lower than what is on Stacksocial at this moment.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Thanked by (1)Ympker