My experience with NetDynamics24

I wanted to share my experience with NetDynamics here with you. I have a little bit of mixed feelings, but in general, experience is good, if you consider that I am a very demanding customer to have.

Backround
I needed another server for a specific use case, and I reached out to NetDynamics about reselling me a Hetzner dedicated server. We talked a little back and forward about pricing, and ended up agreeing on a price who made sense to me (since I would have to pay VAT at Hetzner), and leaving NetDynamics some headroom for profit. Michael Vlastos took his time with me, I got lightning fast responses through email / ticket, and he communicated in a good and professional way.

The dedicated server I wanted showed in stock at Hetzner with instant delivery, but they wasn't able to deliver it. After a few days, we ended up ordering a different server instead of waiting forever, and we agreed on a price on that yet again. This server was delivered instantly, all good.

After some more days, the original server was delivered. I emailed Michael Vlastos again to work out some solution to swap over to that. We agreed on a price for this (since they do not do refunds on dedicated servers), and I ended up paying an extra invoice for a fee for all of his time spent here. The server was cancelled, and the original planned server was delivered. All good!

After putting my workload on the shiny new server, it turns out after a week or so that the server can't handle what I want it to do. I yet again emailed Michael Vlastos, and we agreed on a fair partial refund. Both the servers we are talking about here can be refunded in full from Hetzner due to the limited timeframe here. Still I purposed a refund amount, leaving him with total 64 euro "profit" for his time and effort spent on me trying to help me out.

Im aware that this is not a long term relation review, but since this is about a resold Hetzner server, I don't see any point in writing about benchmarks, network and performance, as this is irrelevant to this situation.
The key here is : Michael Vlastos is good at customer service. Lightning fast responses (take into consideration that he is human, and also needs sleep). His responses are fast, accurate and professional. He was 100% willing to work out solutions working out for both of us, and asked me several times what I think Is fair pricing, fair refund and so on. Good guy! That said, he is human, running a business, and wants to make $ for his time spent. This is reflected in our "working" on pricing. Though, he was always fair and straight forward, easy to communicate with.

So to sum up, I was happy with Michael Vlastos when it comes to communication and customer service. I only have 1 thing I want to point out, who is a BIG NONO. That was the fact that he straight out asked for a review posted on public forums after the final refund was done. I don't think you should ask a customer to post a review on public forums, but he did. However, I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this guy. We had 1 miss communication about the final refund, but as soon as I pointed it out, he went above and beyond sending me funds from his personal PayPal account instead, due to the fact that I used a burner card number who cannot be refunded to as my initial payment method. Right after this, is the point where he asked for a public review.

So, if you are looking at his services, you should be able to feel safe, and get the help you need. Michael Vlastos is a good guy, who responds fast, accurate and straight forward without any bullshit. Can 100% recommend NetDynamics24 if you are looking to use his services.

Thanked by (2)sh97 jarland

Comments

• I hear this extension is useful for such situations.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited July 2023

TL;DR could ya conclude it under 20 words for the drunk Chinaman?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

smartass shitposting satirist

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

I had a server lock up late into the night and I didn't have IPMI access. I didn't need it. Michael is the Energizer bunny, I open a ticket and he's just there.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hi @fluxr!

server for a specific use case

Could you please share a little about the use case?

dedicated server I wanted

May I please ask which server you wanted?

we ended up ordering a different server

Again I ask, please, which server?

After putting my workload on the shiny new server, it turns out after a week or so that the server can't handle what I want it to do

Could you please share a little bit of detail about how your workload was too much for the server?

Both the servers we are talking about here can be refunded in full from Hetzner

Is this, as applied here, fair to Hetzner?

total 64 euro "profit" for his time and effort spent

How much time do you think was spent?

Thanks! Best wishes! 🙂

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• :smiley:

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @Not_Oles said:
    Hi @fluxr!

server for a specific use case

Could you please share a little about the use case?

dedicated server I wanted

May I please ask which server you wanted?

we ended up ordering a different server

Again I ask, please, which server?

After putting my workload on the shiny new server, it turns out after a week or so that the server can't handle what I want it to do

Could you please share a little bit of detail about how your workload was too much for the server?

Both the servers we are talking about here can be refunded in full from Hetzner

Is this, as applied here, fair to Hetzner?

total 64 euro "profit" for his time and effort spent

How much time do you think was spent?

Thanks! Best wishes! 🙂

Honestly, none of your questions except your last one is relevant to NetDynamics and my experience there, as he has no control over hardware or network at Hetzner.

He spent a fair bit of time chatting back and forward with me for the 64 euro. It was my own suggestion to make the "payment" like this.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @jarland said:
    I had a server lock up late into the night and I didn't have IPMI access. I didn't need it. Michael is the Energizer bunny, I open a ticket and he's just there.

Yeah I wonder when that dude even sleeps..

Thanked by (1)jarland