[Resolved] Notice of Temporary Support Delays at HostSlick

FrankZFrankZ Moderator
edited August 2023 in Industry News

Received this email from HostSlick

Dear customers,

we want to inform due to under-staffed support currently there might be delays of up to 10 days on Support Tickets. Depending on the case.
Please bare with us.

Please do NOT bump your Ticket or make a new. It will delay the answer time even more as the oldest tickets are answered first.
Also note that we currently priorize Dedicated Server, Colocation Customers and Emergency Tickets (Server/WebHost etc. down)
This tickets are unaffected and are answered first. Other tickets we currently need a bit more time to reply.

We except to have all backlog cleared and support fully staffed again in next 2 weeks

thank you for understanding.
HostSlick e. K.

Updated message from Hostslick August 12th ....

@HostSlick said:
I traveled to Prague in July and made a Liposuction+abdimoplast (they cut 3kg skin which was left from loosing weight and sucked off another 1kg fat) in a private clinic and my health is not perfect yet. I am unable to handle all tasks.

As unfortunately i am Back at a local Hospital as Well since a few days. I had a big hematoma under The abdominal Wall and blood of It started to flood out of me when i was at Office. So i had another surgery where they thrown Out The hematoma and put a a sponge into me with a pump that sucks out the rest of The blood. So i have for another few days a Device with me.
Monday they open me again and replace sponge
If luck No new sponge needed
Then i can leave and all will Be fine.

it takes another 2 weeks or so until all Back at normal Level.

many tickets are answered. I cant say which have to wait longer and which not. Which ticket can be assigned to a Staff member and which cant. So, info is sent. So clients affected not make 10 more and bump Them (however oldest Go First).

Some tickets are harder cant cant be answered in 5minutes but need my own intervention. And those are getting more and more sometimes.

Today we have left exactly as of now 5 Tickets.

I try more and Work from Hospital and bed but i am very slow at this moment

Thanks.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Comments

• Please bare with us.

I nominate @FrankZ, @Nekki and @AuroraZero to go bare themselves on behalf of all LESbians at HostSlick's office.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Yo another masochist thread

smartass shitposting satirist

• rootroot OG
    edited August 2023

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

I nominate @FrankZ, @Nekki and @AuroraZero to go bare themselves on behalf of all LESbians at HostSlick's office.

Are you sure you want to receive support from them? I fear they might make the support problems worse, for all the LESbians.

How are you... online?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

Are you sure you want to receive support from them? I fear they might make the support problems worse, for all the LESbians.

One of us took the meaning of @terrorgen's comment the wrong way.

Thanked by (1)terrorgen

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @terrorgen said:
    Please bare with us.

I'll recognize that trademark anywhere! @ehab you never told us you are the CEO of HostSlick?

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

My bare anus is ready and my sphincter is freshly bleached.

Thanked by (1)terrorgen
  • @root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

@Nekki gives me a massage and I'll forget the support problems for a week.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

Full body? I’ll grab the lube.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @somik said:

@terrorgen said:
    Please bare with us.

I'll recognize that trademark anywhere! @ehab you never told us you are the CEO of HostSlick?

that was yesterday - today i am checking where mine fits in the Munk Cooperation

Thanked by (1)Nekki
  • @terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

Thank you for offer but I must politely decline. I fear other engagements have my time all tied up and I am not able to break free. If I am able to break free, and find my way out of this dungeon I would be happy to lend an ass to the cause.

Thanked by (2)sh97 Ympker

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

Thank you for offer but I must politely decline. I fear other engagements have my time all tied up and I am not able to break free. If I am able to break free, and find my way out of this dungeon I would be happy to lend an ass to the cause.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    Yo another masochist thread

Baring oneself does not inflict pain.
    Some says it induces happy hormones.

• edited August 2023

@terrorgen said: Some says it induces happy hormones.

Presumably they are hard core masochists as well

• @yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

anal massage is @Nekki specialty

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Received another email....

Dear clients,

we have a big growth in network usage and we like to prepare the datacenter for the future.
    Because of this we need to upgrade our Network-Core.

We will upgrade the firmware of the Core-Switch and we will replace our router with
    2 redundant routers.

There is also a big change in routing and handle the gateways, so it would need some time to get everything ready.

Thats why we need around 2 hours for the change and the interruption of connectivity will be between Monday 14.08.2023 6AM and 8AM CEST.

We will send a second E-Mail once we have finished this.

Thank you for understanding

HostSlick e. K.

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman

• @cold said:

@yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

I really want to know how you know that, but i am scared to find out...

Thanked by (1)chip

• @somik said:

@cold said:

@yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

He posted ones the diploma here, after he graduated...🥸

• @cold said:

@somik said:

@cold said:

@yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

That's a lot better then what I imagined!

• @somik said:

@cold said:

@somik said:

@cold said:

@yoursunny said:

@root said:

@terrorgen said:

Please bare with us.

That's a lot better then what I imagined!

naughty, naughty !

• I temporarily delayed a poo once.

Proved fatal.

• @Nekki said:
    I temporarily delayed a poo once.

Proved fatal.

Rookie mistake.

Thanked by (1)Nekki
  • edited August 2023

@Nekki said:

Proved fatal.

I temporarily delayed a pee once.
    The bike saddle smelled nice.
    I hope the next person who borrowed this bike didn't get pregnant.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

Proved fatal.

Thanked by (2)Brueggus skorous

• edited August 2023

@yoursunny said:

O'praise the sweaty pervert Yorsunny

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider
    edited August 2023

I traveled to Prague in July and made a Liposuction+abdimoplast (they cut 3kg skin which was left from loosing weight and sucked off another 1kg fat) in a private clinic and my health is not perfect yet. I am unable to handle all tasks.

As unfortunately i am Back at a local Hospital as Well since a few days. I had a big hematoma under The abdominal Wall and blood of It started to flood out of me when i was at Office. So i had another surgery where they thrown Out The hematoma and put a a sponge into me with a pump that sucks out the rest of The blood. So i have for another few days a Device with me.

many tickets are answered. I cant say which have to wait longer and which not. Which ticket can be assigned to a Staff member and which cant. So, info is sent. So clients affected not make 10 more and bump Them (however oldest Go First).

Some tickets are harder cant cant be answered in 5minutes but need my own intervention. And those are getting more and more sometimes.

Thanks.

• @HostSlick said:

sounds unfun, feel better soon.

• somiksomik OG
    edited August 2023

@fluttershy said:

@HostSlick said:

sounds unfun

Thanked by (2)veren01 fluttershy

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hope we get some earth shattering deals when you back in good health.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @HostSlick said:

Thanks.

Get well soon, mate.

• @HostSlick said:

Thanks.

🙏