VPS Europe and North America

Hello guys
I newbie here, could you please help me:
I need several dozen VPS with IPv4 addresses in different /24 subnets for a long time. Preferably Europe and North America.
being able to select the ip address directly would be very nice
required: ability to route trafic (dst-nat) via iptables.
Thank you !

Comments

• Explain further please. If you wish to select an IPv4 pervps from a different subnet then good luck. Unless the IPv4 is controlled by the provider and they manually assign them to the vps.

Unless you mean spoofing the IP amd we don't allow or condone that here.

It is possible to tunnel one VPS to the other buy most don't bother of the IPv4 is clean.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:
    Explain further please. If you wish to select an IPv4 pervps from a different subnet then good luck. Unless the IPv4 is controlled by the provider and they manually assign them to the vps.

It is possible to tunnel one VPS to the other buy most don't bother of the IPv4 is clean.

hi, AuroraZero
    yes I need to select IPv4 from different /24 networks
    I don't spoof IP addresses

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@underflow said: yes I need to select IPv4 from different /24 networks

Would it be correct to say you need IPv4 addresses from different /24 ranges, not a specific IPv4 in each different /24 ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @underflow said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Explain further please. If you wish to select an IPv4 pervps from a different subnet then good luck. Unless the IPv4 is controlled by the provider and they manually assign them to the vps.

hi, AuroraZero

Select where/how?

• SMARTHOSTSMARTHOST Hosting ProviderOG

30+ data center locations, in North America and Europe:
    https://www.smarthost.net/data-centers.php
    https://www.smarthost.net/vps-hosting.php
    ...and hundreds of different /24 blocks servicing them.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by (2)FrankZ underflow

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Join our Resale Program
    https://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD KVM VPS - $2.95/month!

• @skorous said:

@underflow said:

@AuroraZero said:

hi, AuroraZero

Select where/how?

I assume he means get a list of a providers IPv4 and then have the provider assign him the ones he chooses.

@underflow this probably will not happen at the price ooint you are seeking. The inky way hosts survive in the arena we are in. Is because of automation. They will automatically assign you an IPv4 and if it is not dirty it is yours. To change it costs them money and if it happens often enough they have to raise prices to everyone else as well.

Now you might get a provider to do this if you pay them but it is still unlikely.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @underflow said:
    I need several dozen VPS with IPv4 addresses in different /24 subnets

Oracle Cloud.
    Upgrade to paid account, so you can create instances in multiple locations.
    Each location has many IPv4 ranges, but you cannot choose specific address.
    You can assign a random IPv4, keep it if you like it, delete it if you dislike it.
    Each instance can have up to 16x IPv4.

Thanked by (2)underflow FrankZ

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @FrankZ said:

@underflow said: yes I need to select IPv4 from different /24 networks

Would it be correct to say you need IPv4 addresses from different /24 ranges, not a specific IPv4 in each different /24 ?

exactly!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ