€14/year 1C/1G/8G/100M VPS

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
edited August 2023 in Offers

C1V Hosting is excited to announce a new limited-time offer! For a limited time, you can get a Virtual server with 1 vCore CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB SSD, 1TB @ 100Mbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network for a special price. We accept only Bitcoin for this offer.

This is a great opportunity to save money on your hosting and support the cryptocurrency at the same time. Bitcoin is a decentralized digital asset that is becoming increasingly popular, and C1V Hosting is thrilled to offer our customers the ability to pay with it.

To take advantage of this offer, simply send me a private message.

PRICE: €14,00 vat included

This offer is valid until August 30, 2023, so don't miss out! Place your order today and start saving money on your hosting.

Available extras (vat included):

1Gbit port: €2,50/year
BGP Session: €2,50 one time fee
SIIX peering port: €1,00 one time fee
/48 IPv6 subnet: €2,50/year
1GB RAM more: €1,00/year (max 1GB)
1GB DISK more: €0,50/year (max 10GB)

Thank you,

The C1V Hosting Team

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Thanked by (2)FrankZ darkhorse73

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

Common question: is the VPS LXC or KVM?
    Answer: It comes with LXC virtualization, place a ticket (after the order) to get it converted to KVM if wanted.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• edited August 2023

Remove VAT for non EU customers then you'll see more orders.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

We don't decide what to do with VAT

@terrorgen said:
    Remove VAT for non EU customers then you'll see more orders.

• edited August 2023

Then why none of the EU based providers here charge VAT to customers outside of the EU but you?

Is Italy special?

@terrorgen said:
    Then why none of the EU based providers here charge VAT to customers outside of the EU but you?

Is Italy special?

Maybe.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited August 2023

@terrorgen said:

Is Italy special?

I actually asked about this before and was told by other members that according to EU law this was actually correct for an EU based company selling to an individual. Let me go back and try to find the discussion and I will post the link.

EDIT: Here is the link to the discussion I referenced above.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited August 2023

You used to give WAY better deals :/

• @FrankZ said:

@terrorgen said:

Is Italy special?

I actually asked about this before and was told by other members that according to EU law this was actually correct for an EU based company selling to an individual. Let me go back and try to find the discussion and I will post the link.

EDIT: Here is the link to the discussion I referenced above.

So all but c1v is doing VAT wrong?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited August 2023

I really have no idea. I was just saying that I had previously asked the question, and this was the answer I received.

I will note, that I had previously ask cv1hosting to show prices in their offer threads with VAT included because, with only a very few exceptions, VAT is always included in the price they charge. They have complied with my request, as you can see in the OP. Does it seem strange to have this practice, yes. Does it seem deceptive if it is stated in the price listed in the offer, no.

Thanked by (1)carlin0

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Oh well, shrugs

Thanked by (3)FrankZ MrFd Asim

@zgato said:

Our long-term customers receive rewards, maybe after purchasing this VPS you will receive it too 👀

• @c1vhosting said:

@zgato said:

Our long-term customers receive rewards, maybe after purchasing this VPS you will receive it too 👀

Would need to justify a VPS in Italy, but i'm good with my 46 idlers :open_mouth:

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting yoursunny
  • @terrorgen said:
    Oh well, shrugs

I second this. SHRUG

Végre nem butulok tovább

• edited August 2023

Who pays the VAT for transactions within the EU?
    When it comes to VAT abroad, it is first of all important to make a distinction between the area where you are active as an entrepreneur: within or outside the European Union.

If you supply products and services to European customers, i.e. within the EU, the customer almost always has to pay the VAT in his own country. We call this 'transfer of VAT'.

Who pays VAT on transactions outside the EU?
    When supplying services or goods outside the European Union, you do not have to charge or pay VAT.

Talistech.com — ICT Consultancy and NVMe web hosting solutions.

• @Talistech said:

@FrankZ said:
    I really have no idea. I was just saying that I had previously asked the question, and this was the answer I received.

I will note, that I had previously ask cv1hosting to show prices in their offer threads with VAT included because, with only a very few exceptions, VAT is always included in the price they charge. They have complied with my request, as you can see in the OP. Does it seem strange to have this practice, yes. Does it seem deceptive if it is stated in the price listed in the offer, no.

I have asked this to my accountant aswell and he replied with:
    "If your company is located in the EU and your customer does not have a valid EU VAT number, you should normally charge VAT at the rate in your home country."

They are living outside from EU

Dentistry is my passion

• @Chievo said:

@Talistech said:

@FrankZ said:

"If your company is located in the EU and your customer does not have a valid EU VAT number, you should normally charge VAT at the rate in your home country."

Yeah I was wrong, I've edited my previous post. If it's from EU -> Outside EU, vat does not have to be charged or paid.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Talistech.com — ICT Consultancy and NVMe web hosting solutions.

• @Talistech said:

@Chievo said:

@Talistech said:

@FrankZ said:

Yeah I was wrong, I've edited my previous post. If it's from EU -> Outside EU, vat does not have to be charged or paid.

True

Dentistry is my passion

• Extra ipv4 cost?

@Samy said:
    Extra ipv4 cost?

Great question, it's €5/year vat included (max 1 IPv4 extra).

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @zgato said:
    Would need to justify a VPS in Italy, but i'm good with my 46 idlers :open_mouth:

lol

• @hornet said:

@zgato said:

lol

not even joking, i'm losing my mind (tbf not all of those are idlers, but same though, just hosting discord bots and random stuff)

Thanked by (3)FrankZ yoursunny hornet
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@zgato - Thank you for supporting Low End Providers.
    It always makes me smile when I see that somebody has more VMs than I do. :+1:

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting zgato

• @FrankZ said:
    It always makes me smile when I see that somebody has more VMs than I do.

I can have thousands of VMs if I want.
    lxc-unpriv-start is fast my man.
    /40 prefix is big my man.

Thanked by (2)terrorgen ehab

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@kheng86 said:
    Only Bitcoin, really? :/

It is, if you are interested write me.