Discontinuation of the HelpMyIT Brand

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
edited August 2023 in Industry News

Hi LES,

HelpMyIT hasn’t exactly been active over these last few months and all of my clients are either one on one via email or over at BuildYourHost since I did the whole billing portal merge and split.

I’m making the decision to close down this extra brand, however I will continue to provide management and web based services now and in the future with my existing clients and new clients on a personal level, without trying to push some big business brand.

There is currently nothing set up at the billing portal, no clients or services, so I am winding down the website today.

It’s been a pleasure 😊

TL;DR
HelpMyIT will no longer operate
I will continue providing services to my existing clients off-site
I will continue my email services at OnePoundEmail
I will do hosting again in the future when I can hire a full team
I don’t know what to do with the YouTube channel I'm deleting the YouTube channel. Personal reasons.
No customers, services or data will be lost, sold or transferred

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Not_Oles

Comments

• Noooooooooooooooooo

Dentistry is my passion

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited August 2023

@Chievo said:
    Noooooooooooooooooo

It's okay my friend. I am still doing the same stuff. I just don't want to have 200 brands that go through peaks and dips. I'd rather focus on OnePoundEmail as a brand, and MichaelCee as a person who provides services to other people and businesses.

Thanked by (3)Chievo FrankZ Asim
  • @MichaelCee said:

@Chievo said:
    Noooooooooooooooooo

It's okay my friend. I am still doing the same stuff. I just don't want to have 200 brands that go through peaks and dips. I'd rather focus on OnePoundEmail as a brand, and MichaelCee as a person who provides services to other people and businesses.

It is OK if you feel it better in that way

Thanked by (3)MichaelCee FrankZ Ympker

Dentistry is my passion

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@MichaelCee said:
    I don’t know what to do with the YouTube channel I'm deleting the YouTube channel. Personal reasons.

If there is one reason to avoid linking to stuff that isn't my sites/videos, it is this.
    Thanks for the heads up at least, better than a 404 outbound link. :)

Nothing against you - it's your channel, your decision, and you surely have your reasons.

Thanked by (3)MichaelCee FrankZ Ympker

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Wishing you the best going forward, sir. Take care of yourself!

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee Not_Oles

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@MichaelCee said:

@Chievo said:
    Noooooooooooooooooo

Fwiw, this approach can certainly work. I also just operate as a "person" selling services to other people, not pushing any brand.

I've been happy so far. Good luck :)

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee Not_Oles
  • Thanks for letting us know.
    We will shed one tear and move on.
    😿

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    We will shed one tear and move on.

A OnePoundTear is quite heavy.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ MichaelCee
  • Just snatched OnePoundTear.cc. Who wants to bid?

I didn't

Thanked by (2)FrankZ MichaelCee

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@Ympker said: Fwiw, this approach can certainly work. I also just operate as a "person" selling services to other people, not pushing any brand.

Yeah, at this point I don't need 100's of customers to manage services for. There are a handful of people from communities like this one that have worked with me before, and may work with me in the future. They know where I am.

Thanked by (1)Ympker