NordName

Have anyone tried them before? I couldn't find any reviews or discussions about them online.

https://nordname.com

Comments

• Never heard.

What are you looking for?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:

Decent price on a couple of Nordic cctld

• @ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

Checked Loopia?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• looks interesting.
    (loopia increases (perceived) prices every year)

• @TheDP said:

@ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

Checked Loopia?

Their pricing seems nice. How was your experience with them? Any funny business?

• @ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

@ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

Checked Loopia?

Their pricing seems nice. How was your experience with them? Any funny business?

I've never used them to be honest.

Most of my ccTLDs are with Netim, which I've been using like since 2013.

Thanked by (1)lapua

• @ZuckZwing said: Their pricing seems nice. How was your experience with them? Any funny business?

I transferred .se domain from Netim to Loopia few years ago and it's still there.

No issues apart from some strange "You are not allowed to change name servers for domain names that you are not the holder of. Please contact registry@loopi..." control panel lock error some year or two ago. They fixed it within the same day after I contacted them.
    I would say nothing special really which is okay, I guess.

• @ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

@ZuckZwing said:

@TheDP said:

Checked Loopia?

Loopia is really big in Sweden, they've been around for decades.
    Stable and reliable but not the cheapest, but if you want something that just works they are a good choice.

• Sounds good. I'll try Loopia then. I don't need no bargain bin pricing, as long as they are not on Netim's level. I wonder why Loopia is not on tld-list.com?

• @ZuckZwing said:
    Sounds good. I'll try Loopia then. I don't need no bargain bin pricing, as long as they are not on Netim's level. I wonder why Loopia is not on tld-list.com?

No idea, but they're listed on tldes.