linveo.com - Xeon E3-1280V5, 32GB RAM 1Gbit unmetered Dedicated Servers from $50/month

linveolinveo Hosting ProviderOG

Check out the latest offer from for our series of Dell Xeon E3 dedicated servers. These servers come with unmetered 1 gbit connections and are fully controllable by TenantOS, so you can reload the OS and manage your server as needed. All of these server have fresh SSDs!

Use discount code DEDICATED50

Looking Glass
Ohio Network

Payment Methods
* Credit Cards
* PayPal

Intel Xeon E3-1280V5
CPU: 4c/8t 3.70 GHz
Memory: 32GB DDR4
Hard Drive 1: 500GB SSD
Hard Drive 2: 500GB SSD
RAID Level: RAID1 (Hardware)
IPv4: /29 subnet (additional IPs can be ordered)
IPv6: /64 subnet
Price: $50.00/month with discount code DEDICATED50
Order Now

All Dedicated Server Features
* Choose from AlmaLinux, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Oracle Linux, Proxmox, Rocky Linux, or Ubuntu
* TenantOS Control Panel
* DDoS Mitigation
* Dedicated servers come with 1gbit ports. Bandwidth is 1gbit unmetered and fair use.

linveo.com | Shared Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers

Thanked by (3)FrankZ vr10 yusra

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hello! Any chance you could at least partly match Hetzner on RAM, disk, and, especially, pricing? Thanks very much for considering!

• 64 GB DDR4 ECC RAM

• NVMe

• Pricing: Euro €26.70 = US $28.64 / month

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• linveolinveo Hosting ProviderOG

@Not_Oles said:
    Hello! Any chance you could at least partly match Hetzner on RAM, disk, and, especially, pricing? Thanks very much for considering!

• 64 GB DDR4 ECC RAM

• NVMe

• Pricing: Euro €26.70 = US $28.64 / month

These servers don't have NVMe unfortunately, so I can't do that. The RAM is a bit on the higher side for this series as well. Are there any other Hetzner configurations you might consider? I am looking to get away from the Dell servers and maybe more into AMD Epyc and Ryzen builds.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

I'm looking for a dedicated, bare metal server in the US, perhaps on the West coast, but Ohio is nice. The exact configuration doesn't matter so much. What interests me about Hetzner are the low prices that Hetzner offers for every configuration plus Hetzner's excellent reliability and support. What I want is said not to exist: a Hetzner priced and Hetzner supported dedi, but located in the US. Maybe you can wave a magic wand? :)

Thanked by (2)linveo bakageta

• @Not_Oles said: but located in the US

Agreed, that would be amazing. I'll get the popcorn ready while @linveo pulls together an update offer. :)

Thanked by (3)localhost linveo bakageta
  • Is your looking glass throttled by any chance? I was interested in the offer but I got very poor speeds on the 1G file from nearly every place I tested (KC, NYC, DAL, Utah). Rates averaging under 2.00MB/s in most cases. (NYC got to ~4.54MB/s)

@rpollestad said:
    Is your looking glass throttled by any chance? I was interested in the offer but I got very poor speeds on the 1G file from nearly every place I tested (KC, NYC, DAL, Utah). Rates averaging under 2.00MB/s in most cases. (NYC got to ~4.54MB/s)

Do you want to PM me some of the IPs to test? I might be able to see if there are some problematic routes. The looking glass is otherwise fully untapped.

• edited September 2023

TenantOS Control Panel looks interesting - https://tenantos.com/server/server-management

Thanked by (1)linveo
  • @linveo said:

Do you want to PM me some of the IPs to test? I might be able to see if there are some problematic routes. The looking glass is otherwise fully untapped.

Weird, it's not happening now. Everything is solid. 60MB/s+ from DAL, and 90MB/s+ from NYC. Thanks for the response though.

Thanked by (1)linveo

@vr10 said:
    TenantOS Control Panel looks interesting - https://tenantos.com/server/server-management

It is a fairly new product. I looked at some of the existing DCIM providers and decided to go with something with some fresh ideas.

@GeekWanderer said:

@Not_Oles said: but located in the US

Agreed, that would be amazing. I'll get the popcorn ready while @linveo pulls together an update offer. :)

Hi @linveo! It's been a couple of days so may I please ask if you have had a chance to consider reduced pricing? Thanks!

@Not_Oles said:

@GeekWanderer said:

@Not_Oles said: but located in the US

Hi @linveo! It's been a couple of days so may I please ask if you have had a chance to consider reduced pricing? Thanks!

These servers are sold out. I have something in the works for more budget friendly dedicated servers. I will post them here first once I get them racked and ready for sale.

• Is IPMI supported?

@403_Forbidden said:
    Is IPMI supported?

The servers have IPMI and the control is done through the control panel called TenantOS. From here you can reinstall, reboot, and use VNC to manage your server.

• @linveo said: IPv4: /29 subnet (additional IPs can be ordered)

how munch for every additional IPv4?

@yusra said:

@linveo said: IPv4: /29 subnet (additional IPs can be ordered)

how munch for every additional IPv4?

The IPs are sold by blocks from /28 up to a /25, starting at $15. Take a look here: https://billing.linveo.com/order/config/index/dedicated-servers/?group_id=6&pricing_id=45

Thanked by (1)yusra