NVMEnetworks it's mylir.co.uk

CalinCalin Hosting Provider
edited September 2023 in General

So i'm remember this kid start scam this community , I'm have very respect full for this community and I'm want announcement NVMEnetworks it's mylir.co.uk , I'm talk with this guy on discord and I'm start laught , literally this kid don't have any idea how calculate prices

(At the end of post it's calculation of profitability)

So practically this guy have a dedicated server from hetzner and IPv4 subnet from IPXO

For a simple calculation

Money receive from sell VPS:
5 euros/year VPS with dedicated IPv4 and 1 GB ram (253 VMs = 1265 euros year)

Money send for keep this VPS online (surprise , it's on minus):
1x /24 subnet cost 90 euros/monthly (1080 euros year)
1x dedicated server with 256 Gb ram cost 36 euros/monthly (432 euros year)
Paypal fee per transaction it's 0.50 cents , 253 transactions x 0.50 cents it's 126 euros year

So , money receive from this 253 VMs it's 1265 euros but cost for maintenance on this VPS it's 1638 euros/year

And here I'm not calculate ASN , tax fee to guvernament , the profit , the VPS with BGP session and other thing

I'm really hate people who don't know how calculate for make a proviftable hosting company and only steal money again and again

Thanked by (3)sh97 Ganonk lesuser

Comments

• Sadly basic math has failed so many people now a days. :'(

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:
    Sadly basic math has failed so many people now a days. :'(

It's an epidemic. Math has failed so many people, it has to be banned, to protect humanity.
    Humans need to only be told what to do or, more correctly, guided, not told.
    Thinking requires effort and effort takes up energy, which increases the carbon assprint.
    It's better to lease everything and own nothing.
    And take as many vaccines as possible.

OH SHI- The globalists got me, the second covid is destroying my potatoe brain integrity. :s

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • We can confirm the correlation from publicly available information.

AS210912 appeared in the first offer from NVMeNetworks.

This message was posted by @lit2675 in Route64.org Discord group:
    Screenshot_20230910-003832_1
    Notice the ASN listed on the author's nickname.

Credits line of mylir.co.uk lists Lit#2675 as one of the webmasters, which is very similar to the Discord message author's username.
    The other credited webmaster is SamCoThePug#4004 but we cannot determine whether this user is simply hired for web design work or has anything to do with the business practice.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @Calin said: I'm want announcement NVMEnetworks it's mylir.co.uk

I believe this was disclosed many months ago.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

They operate under at least two ASNs. I expect that what was said to @Calin above is reasonably accurate.
    IMO members should stay far away from Mylir.co.uk and anything that shows

• Blake Shepard
    • AS210912 Twistic Limited
    • AS60858 Twistic-Limited (FreeV6)

https://bgp.tools/search?q=twistic
    https://bgp.tools/prefix/2a13:df80::/29

As was said above They have some leased IPv4 from IPXO and a RIPE /29 of IPv6 (2a13:df80::/29) that I expect is what they are handing out with the LIR services. They do appear to use Fransisco's BuyVM as an upstream for their tunnel.

I still get their emails. The last was two days ago.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the recent downtime and issues with our website, Mylir.co.uk. We understand how frustrating and disruptive it can be when our service is not available or functioning as expected, and we deeply regret any disruption this may have caused.

We want to assure you that our team has been working tirelessly to address the issues and make necessary repairs. We have identified the root causes of the problems and have taken steps to prevent similar incidents in the future. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing you with a reliable and seamless user experience.

We are pleased to announce that Mylir.co.uk is now back online and fully repaired. Our website and services are running smoothly, and you should be able to access all the features and content you rely on without any further interruptions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We value your feedback, and if you encounter any lingering issues or have any suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Your feedback helps us continue to enhance our service and provide you with the best possible experience.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced, and we appreciate your continued support. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Kind Regards,

Blake | MyLIR Administration

Edit: updated the IPv6 /36 to /29 after being informed of my misprint.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited September 2023

What about the Setup fees, did you add those?
    The Setup fees would be at least 500€+ that would fill that gap, once.

Assume he would keep the same clients second year, he runs at a loss.

• edited September 2023

What's the story about @Hostaris stealing NVMeNetworks website?
    Are they the same entity too?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

@yoursunny said: What's the story about @Hostaris stealing NVMeNetworks website?
    Are they the same entity too?

Hum, why do you have a screenshot of a DM sent to me in Discord by @Clout ?
    Plot twist @yoursunny is NVMeNetworks. :wink:

In regard to your question. From publicly available info Hostaris and NVMeNetworks/Twistic apear to be separate companies without any common directors.
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11616161/officers
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14630388/officers

EDIT:
    For more info on the dispute between Hostaris and Twistic see this thread
    For another reason why Blake Shepard is not welcome on LES see this thread

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Hum, why do you have a screenshot of a DM sent to me in Discord by @Clout ?

This was posted in Route64.org Discord #offers channel.

In regard to your question. From publicly available info Hostaris and NVMeNetworks/Twistic apear to be separate companies without any common directors.

Yes, I also don't see clear correlation in RIPE database between their ASNs.

@lit2675 later uploaded several screenshots of their IPXO and Stripe accounts being stolen, such as this:

However, this does not demonstrate who is the thief.

Arguably, the attacker who stole the Stripe account could have initiated the unauthorized credit card charges.
    However, this would not financially benefit the attacker, because it is very unlikely for Stripe to permit linking a new bank account that has a complete!y different company name.