Spaceship .com only $0.99 using code COM67

Aaccording to the title only for the first year and for Renewals only $9.55/year

Thanked by (4)sh97 zrj766 Ganonk someTom

Comments

• @nyamenk said:
    Aaccording to the title only for the first year and for Renewals only $9.55/year

Does this apply to transfers? can I use my own DNS? What stipulations, if any are put on accounts?

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Last time it was $2.98. Good shit.

• @AuroraZero said:

@nyamenk said:

Does this apply to transfers? can I use my own DNS? What stipulations, if any are put on accounts?

No it doesn't. Only for new purchase. If for transfer they'll explicitly say its for transfer too.

Anyway, while i absolutely adore spaceship and would wholeheartedly recommend them, namesilo also currently offered $1 .com new reg with code NSCOM1 and ionos too for $1 without code needed.

• I already have a domain with Spaceship. I love their panel, which personally I consider more modern compared to Namesilo. Now I am only curious what they will come up with on Black Friday.

How are you... online?