THE BEST LES OFFERS EVER - €30/YEAR 2000GB VPS

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

Dear LES,
DON'T MAKE ME CRAZY IF I SAY THIS IS LES' BEST DEAL EVER

I'm very excited to introduce our new limited-time offer. We at C1V Hosting understand the importance of providing you with the best hosting solutions and are now doing beyond the imaginable.

Introducing our Awesome Hosting Package:

Virtual Server Specifications:
CPU 1 vCore
RAM 1GB
HDD 2000GB
Bandwidth 10TB @ 250Mbps
Anti-DDoS 100Gbps Standard Protection
IPv6-only network

Special Price: €30,00/year VAT included
DELIVERY BY 3 OCTOBER (it's not immediate, it should be done on 30 September)
Terms of Service: https://www.c1vhosting.it/ALLEGATO_Ordine di Servizio_online_050123.pdf

Additional Options (VAT included):

1 IPv4: €1,80/year
BGP Session: €5,00/year
SIIX Peering Port: €5,00 one-time fee
/48 IPv6 Subnet: €3,00/year
1vCore CPU Add-On: €3,60/year (max 1vCore)
1GB RAM Add-On: €2,40/year (max 1GB)
1Gb Internet port Add-On: €3,60/year

Payment Options:
EUR, USD and GBP currencies
Instant Bank Transfer
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
TON
USDT (ERC-20)
Ethereum (ERC-20)

Contact me via private message to secure your package today or order from here: https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=1

Hurry! This offer is valid until end of stock or September 29, 2023.

Common Question: Is the VPS LXC or KVM?
Answer: It comes with LXC virtualization. If you prefer KVM, simply place a ticket after your order, and we'll assist you in converting it.

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your hosting experience with C1V Hosting.

Thank you for choosing C1V Hosting <3.

Warm regards,
Luca Marini
Chief Commercial Officer
C1V Hosting

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Thanked by (3)ehab Ganonk someTom

Comments

• wow

WoW

I will get one now.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@ehab said:
    wow

WoW

I will get one now.

;)

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• JabJab
    edited September 2023

HDD 🤮

// No hard feelings BUT CAPSLOCKING BEST LES OFFER EVER AND THOSE FIRE EMOJIS IS KINDA NOT TRUE

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said: // No hard feelings BUT CAPSLOCKING BEST LES OFFER EVER AND THOSE FIRE EMOJIS IS KINDA NOT TRUE

Point of view :)

• This is so unprofitable I'd be surprised if it actually lasted 12 months

@foxone said: This is so unprofitable I'd be surprised if it actually lasted 12 months

We've been active for exactly 15 years, specifically for more than 3 years in the world of Hosting. When we talk about financial or corporate instability, we are not talking about C1V hosting.

• YABS please ;)

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash

In every democracy, the people get the government they deserve.
    ~Alexis de Tocqueville

@hide1hide said:
    YABS please ;)

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash

DELIVERY BY 3 OCTOBER (it's not immediate, it should be done on 30 September)

you won't get any yabs from LES until activation, that's about 99.99% probably later than offer expire.
    I'm so sorry.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• No PayPal no order.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:
    No PayPal no order.

I'll do without it :(

• @c1vhosting said:

@yoursunny said:
    No FatPal no order.

I'll do without it :(

• No PayPal no order.

Plus I always find it a bit worrying that why not create a link in client area? I have received quite a few complain on OGF.

• No PayPal no order.

• @FAT32 said:
    No PayPal no order.

Plus I always find it a bit worrying that why not create a link in client area? I have received quite a few complain on OGF.

Everything he does is by hand, yet he said he wants to save time and hassle.
    I don't get it.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

No link, no PayPal no order.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• TheDPTheDP OG
    edited September 2023

If you want this to be a crazy deal:

• Make it €15/year (excluding VAT), recurring, limited stock.
    • Create the order in WHMCS, or whatever billing software you use.
    • Clearly mention that this is a pre-order, in this thread and/or on the order page.
    • Accept PayPal payments.
    • Commit to a reasonable delivery/deployment date and state that if it's not delivered by then, you will provide a full refund.

:smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

@TheDP said:
    If you want this to be a crazy deal:

• Make it €15/year (excluding VAT), recurring, limited stock.
    • Create the order in WHMCS, or whatever billing software you use.
    • Clearly mention that this is a pre-order, in this thread and/or on the order page.
    • Accept PayPal payments.
    • Commit to a reasonable delivery/deployment date and state that if it's not delivered by then, you will provide a full refund.

:smiley:

Thanks

Dears I added TOS to the offer written over so you can check if it’s for you 🫶🏻

• I had better service with Calin €5 NAT VPS than this provider. This is oversold and they do not provide any support through website. Just a waste of time and money.

I ordered their 9€ VPS offer and has not been usable since I got it. Networking and uptime problems. I could not install an operating system using the ISOs they provide (old versions, internet access problems). I contacted the support through the website to get an auto reply to send another support request to an email address. I sent the request but they kept asking questions rather than checking the problem I mentioned.

The provider is doing something suspicious with those LE offers in the last two months (check Luca Marini C1Vhositng history in other forums and recent online activity).

Their website is down as I am writing this.

✨🎁 Low end deals Telegram tracker: https://t.me/lowendweb

• @loay said:
    I had better service with Calin €5 NAT VPS than this provider. This is oversold and they do not provide any support through website. Just a waste of time and money.

Sorry, what? I did reinstall that 5€/y box, did an mtr to 1.1.1.1, had 3 figures.
    Yes currently C1 is leading with the most downtime, true true.

https://stats.uptimerobot.com/xkN1qTmQP7

However, Calin has a lot of small outages, plus the congested network.
    He has no congested network.

Thanked by (2)loay foxone

We're working on it

@Neoon said: Yes currently C1 is leading with the most downtime, true true.

@loay said:
    I had better service with Calin €5 NAT VPS than this provider. This is oversold and they do not provide any support through website. Just a waste of time and money.

I ordered their 9€ VPS offer and has not been usable since I got it. Networking and uptime problems. I could not install an operating system using the ISOs they provide (old versions, internet access problems). I contacted the support through the website to get an auto reply to send another support request to an email address. I sent the request but they kept asking questions rather than checking the problem I mentioned.

The provider is doing something suspicious with those LE offers in the last two months (check Luca Marini C1Vhositng history in other forums and recent online activity).

Their website is down as I am writing this.

I'm sorry, please write me in DM your ticket id so I can figure it out

@loay said:

it is fixed I’m sorry :(

Nothing suspicious just great deals :)

• Accept torrent?

• No PayPal no order.

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

@ehab said:
    wow

WoW

I will get one now.

:'(

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
    "You only have the fun you make yourself"

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

Nice offer! B)

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
    "You only have the fun you make yourself"

@Mathias said:
    Nice offer! B)

Thanks mate!

@intermall said:
    Accept torrent?

As long as you don't bring abuses.

edited September 2023

@c1vhosting said: CPU 1 vCore RAM 1GB

FREE 1vCore CPU or 1GB RAM (at your choice) extra addon FOR ORDERS UNTIL 29 September 2023!!

Thanked by (1)ehab