KillBill

Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hello!

A friend mentioned KillBill billing platform:

Is anybody aware of any Low End provider who uses KillBill?

Thanks!

Tom

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

Thanked by (2)Janevski bikegremlin
Tagged:

Comments

• jfreak53jfreak53 Hosting Provider

Never heard of it to be honest. I've gone through a bunch over the years, settled on whmcs 15 or so years ago and now have so many custom plugins its not wrth or easy to switch 😂

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

microtronixdc.com - Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Full-Rack options, VPS. John 3:16 - Jesus Saves!!
    Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout, up to 100Gbps connections! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hi @jfreak53! Yeah, I never heard of KillBill either. But it seems to have at least some reasonable level of development.

Thanked by (1)jfreak53

• qpsqps Hosting ProviderOG

KillBill is very much a back-end system only. The last time I looked at it, there was no front-end user interface - all interaction was through the API. So, I guess if you have already built your own front-end portal for customers, it could be possible to integrate KillBill for the back-end.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles bikegremlin
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hi @qps! Yeah, adding a front end interface would be a significant opportunity for custom Low End development. Thanks for mentioning this opportunity!

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    edited October 2023

It's a death proof software for the reservoir dogs.

Probably a good fit if you have eight hateful customers...

Thanked by (2)FrankZ hornet

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:
    It's a death proof software for the reservoir dogs.

Probably a good fit if you have eight hateful customers...

Quite. It has a huge hardware overhead, so be sure your datacenter can commit Four Rooms at least.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin