Looking for cheaper VPS within 1$/mo

requirement:
cpu:not fair-share
RAM:512mb - 1G

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Do you actually mean dedicated cpu when you say "cpu: not fair-share" ?
    If so and you are looking for a dedicated cpu thread for $1 a month, you are probably unlikely to find that here.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    If so and you are looking for a dedicated cpu thread for $1 a month, you are probably unlikely to find that here.

Just not too strict restrictions

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@lumos said:
    requirement:
    cpu:not fair-share
    RAM:512mb - 1G

Virtual server with 1 vCore CPU, 256MB RAM, 10GB HDD, 250GB @ 25Mbps bandwidth, IPv6-only network
    $1/month vat included.

Payment only via Instant Bank Transfer

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• As I remember it was here. May be without a not fair-share cpu as you requested.

Thanked by (1)cxg
  • @lumos said:

@FrankZ said:

Just not too strict restrictions

What does this mean? Typically a provider will only offer fair share (according to some policy) or dedicated. It seems like you want to do CPU-intensive stuff but just not pay for it, so maybe explain a bit more what you need.

• @Rero said:
    As I remember it was here. May be without a not fair-share cpu as you requested.

Got it. thx!

• I had 1$ month services (1gb ram) over vpshostingservice.co but I think that was with a promo code.

• @lumos said: cpu:not fair-share

Unfair share.