Servyrun self-hosted web app for SSH, SFTP and DB interaction

corbpiecorbpie OG
edited October 2023 in General

Servyrun allows you to run simple SSH & SFTP commands, view usage, do pings between your servers, download, upload & edit files, create PDF's, view database tables and column structures and run MySQLdump's.

Servyrun is a self-hosted web application built with React JS + Tailwind CSS for the frontend and a backend of PHP Laravel.

Servyrun should not be used as your main connection to your servers but rather an easy method to monitor, be informed and do small tasks all through the web panel rather than an SSH client.

Servyrun comes with a comprehensive API and a dark and light mode.

Demo link in a read-only state for obvious reasons.

Why?

This was a personal project of mine to further learn and get experience with React whilst creating something that can be useful.

How is Servyrun different to Myidlers?

Servyrun involves interacting with your servers through SSH and SFTP, you can run commands, edit and download files. Myidlers is about organization and information.

Found a bug?

Please open an issue and provide as much information as possible.

Screenshots

Servers index page

Connection run command page

Server page

Network usage chart

Server usage chart

Database table structure page

https://cdn.write.corbpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/surcuri-command-example-1.mp4

https://cdn.write.corbpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/surcuri-dark-light-mode-example-1.mp4

Comments

• Wow. Will definitely take it for a spin... pretty nifty for some use cases.

Good luck 👍

Thanked by (1)corbpie
  • Looks nice. Like a frontend/webui for ansible adhoc cmds.

Thanked by (1)corbpie
  • Wow, awesome stuff! Will try it sometime soon!

• Looks really nice but I wish you've used Go for example so that in the end you could have a single binary for distribution

• i will try to find time and check this out
    Thanks for posting it here.

• How about a "import from my-idlers" button? Should be simple enough trough the api's.
    Or why not even a sync function, add something in my-idlers and it shows up in Servyrun?

It looks awesome but I can not be bothered to manually put in 90+ services that I already have in my-idlers. I might look into making my own sync using the api if I get the time.

• @rcy026 said:
    How about a "import from my-idlers" button? Should be simple enough trough the api's.

Are you wanting the server IPs, hostnames, names, locations, OS and provider information across?

• @corbpie said:

@rcy026 said:
    How about a "import from my-idlers" button? Should be simple enough trough the api's.

Are you wanting the server IPs, hostnames, names, locations, OS and provider information across?

Whatever data Servyrun uses, I have not had time to test it yet so I do not know exactly what it needs.

My-idlers and Servyrun seems to use a lot of the same data, why not share it instead of entering everything twice? I had to manually enter all the information when moving to my-idlers, having to do it again for 90+ vps's is not something I'm looking forward to.