Buy one Asian VPS, get two push-up videos

This is a service transfer offer for GreenCloudVPS 2021 BFNVMeOSJP-1 KVM server in Tokyo Japan.
I decide to let it go because I switched to BudgetKVMJP-2.

Specification

  • 1 vCPU, Xeon E5-2690v3
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50GB NVMe
  • 1 dedicated IPv4 and /64 on-link IPv6
  • 1000GB monthly transfer, counted in both directions

Compare to the popular 2222-JP plan, this server offers more than double the storage and some more bandwidth.

Information

  • YABS benchmark: YABS archive YABSdb
  • network looking glass: Tokyo
  • BGP subnet: 91.199.209.0/24 2403:71c0:2000::/48
  • control panel: SolusVM 1, custom ISO not supported, VNC can be disabled
  • host node: NVMeJP4
  • involucration risk: 10%
  • price increase risk: 10%

The push-up Video

It is our tradition to include a secret push-up video on every service transfer offer.
As requested by @FatGrizzly , this VPS will be loaded with not one, but two push-up videos.
Seller will not publish these videos elsewhere until 7 days after the transaction.

Service Price paid to provider

  • billing cycle: every three years
  • recurring price: USD $86.00
  • next invoice date: 2024-11-26

Provider Transfer Policy

GreenCloudVPS transfer will be performed via ticket.
365 Group LLC charges $10 billing service fee.
Seller pays billing service fee.

Price paid to @yoursunny

  • Venmo or CashApp: USD $34 (no transaction fee)
  • PayPal: USD $36 (seller pays transaction fee)

If the transfer fails to complete due to reasons outside of seller's control, payment gateway transaction fee will be deducted from the refund.

The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

vps * video
  1. what's worse14 votes
    1. 2 vps 1 video
      57.14%
    2. 1 vps 1 video
      14.29%
    3. 1 vps 2 video
      28.57%
Tagged:

Comments

  • Otus9051Otus9051 The Original Freeloader

    Can I trade in the pushup videos for more VPSes?

    youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU

  • @Otus9051 said:
    Can I trade in the pushup videos for more VPSes?

    No, because you cannot sublicense the videos.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • Still available!
    I have larger diks than @cybertech transfer offer.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • edited November 2023

    Vietcong Osaka comes with NTT routing, I will pass

    Ontario Dildo Inspector

  • @Flying_Chinaman said:
    Vietcong Osaka comes with NTT routing, I will pass

    It's physically moved to Tokyo.
    Network is NTT + IIJ.
    https://bgp.tools/prefix/91.199.209.0/24
    https://ping.pe/91.199.209.1

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • edited November 2023

    @yoursunny said: Venmo or CashApp: USD $34 (no transaction fee) PayPal: USD $36 (seller pays transaction fee)

    "You cannot charge gateway fees" ;)

    (joking obv)

    LumanexAI: Our in-house AI model for free 🚀

  • @c1vhosting said:

    @yoursunny said: Venmo or CashApp: USD $34 (no transaction fee) PayPal: USD $36 (seller pays transaction fee)

    "You cannot charge gateway fees" ;)

    (joking obv)

    This is not a gateway fee, but a handling fee.
    I can check Venmo or CashApp payments on my phone.
    I must get out of the bed and turn on the computer to check a PayPal payment, hence it adds a small handling fee.
    I must get out of the house and go to the mailroom to receive a cheque payment, hence it adds an even bigger handling fee.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • @yoursunny said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @yoursunny said: Venmo or CashApp: USD $34 (no transaction fee) PayPal: USD $36 (seller pays transaction fee)

    "You cannot charge gateway fees" ;)

    (joking obv)

    This is not a gateway fee, but a handling fee.
    I can check Venmo or CashApp payments on my phone.
    I must get out of the bed and turn on the computer to check a PayPal payment, hence it adds a small handling fee.
    I must get out of the house and go to the mailroom to receive a cheque payment, hence it adds an even bigger handling fee.

    Still a gateway fee

    LumanexAI: Our in-house AI model for free 🚀

  • @c1vhosting said:
    Still a gateway fee

    Pay with cash in hand and stop crying.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • @yoursunny said:

    @c1vhosting said:
    Still a gateway fee

    Pay with cash in hand and stop crying.

    Come here to get them, the seller pays the flight costs (gateway fee)

    LumanexAI: Our in-house AI model for free 🚀

  • @c1vhosting said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @c1vhosting said:
    Still a gateway fee

    Pay with cash in hand and stop crying.

    Come here to get them, the seller pays the flight costs (gateway fee)

    Oh and if you don't come within 4 hours I'll open a dispute.

    LumanexAI: Our in-house AI model for free 🚀

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King YABS 24/7/365

    @yoursunny said:
    Still available!
    I have larger diks than @cybertech transfer offer.

    but only 1vCPU, when they should come in pairs

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • @cybertech said:

    @yoursunny said:
    Still available!
    I have larger diks than @cybertech transfer offer.

    but only 1vCPU, when they should come in pairs

    How's many vCPUs doesn't matter.
    The provider can give you 256 vCPUs and map all of them to the same physical CPU.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King YABS 24/7/365

    @yoursunny said:

    @cybertech said:

    @yoursunny said:
    Still available!
    I have larger diks than @cybertech transfer offer.

    but only 1vCPU, when they should come in pairs

    How's many vCPUs doesn't matter.
    The provider can give you 256 vCPUs and map all of them to the same physical CPU.

    if thats what makes you happier!

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • All services not transferred, @localhost is making me jealous!

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • Limited time offer until Cyber Monday:
    Buyer can either take $6 additional discount (i.e. $28 on Venmo/CashApp and $30 on PayPal) or receive double push-up videos (i.e. 4 videos).

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

Sign In or Register to comment.