Hivelocity VPS | Black Friday Deals | Save 50% | Coupon Code Inside

HivelocityHivelocity Hosting Provider

Hivelocity's Black Friday Sale is Live! Save up to 50% off on all VPS Plans. Take advantage of this limited time offer by using code LESBF50 at checkout, applicable to all payment terms. The more you pre-pay the bigger your savings will be. Act now for peak performance at unbeatable prices!

• Blazing fast 2+ Tbps Network
  • No Setup Fees, No Commitments
  • #1 Rated Support Team
  • 99.99% Network Uptime

Secure your VPS today! Check out our fast Network.

vps.xxs.intel
* 1 vCPU
* 1GB RAM
* 20 SSD Storage
* 10TB Bandwidth
* 1 Gbps+ Transfer
* LA Data Center
* $12/quarterly, $0/setup
Order Now

vps.xxs.amd
* 1 vCPU
* 1GB RAM
* 20 SSD Storage
* 10TB Bandwidth
* 1 Gbps+ Transfer
* Tampa and NYC Data Centers
* $12/quarterly, $0/setup
Order Now

vps.xs.intel
* 1 vCPU
* 2GB RAM
* 50 SSD Storage
* 10TB Bandwidth
* 1 Gbps+ Transfer
* LA Data Center
* $21/quarterly, $0/setup
Order Now

vps.xs.amd
* 1 vCPU
* 2GB RAM
* 50 SSD Storage
* 10TB Bandwidth
* 1 Gbps+ Transfer
* Tampa and NYC Data Center
* $21/quarterly, $0/setup
Order Now

We accept the following payment methods:

• Visa
  • American Express
  • Mastercard
  • Paypal
  • Bitcoin

To learn more about Hivelocity, visit https://www.hivelocity.net

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• are these recuring ?

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2023

What is the virtualisation used? I see no FreeBSD template, therefore I assume it is not KVM?

How are you... online?

• Any plans for Singapore or Australia?

• HivelocityHivelocity Hosting Provider

@SuriCloud said:
    are these recuring ?

These are only applied to the first billing term that you select.

Thanked by (1)root

@root said:
    What is the virtualisation used? I see no FreeBSD template, therefore I assume it is not KVM?

You can upload any custom ISO. Here is a link to more VPS FAQs: https://developers.hivelocity.net/docs/vps-faq

• @Hivelocity said:

@SuriCloud said:
    are these recuring ?

These are only applied to the first billing term that you select.

Thanked by (4)ehab carlin0 adly fluttershy

How are you... online?

@dylightful said:
    Any plans for Singapore or Australia?

We are currently working on our roadmap. EU locations should be next. You can join our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/hBt2mHsH) and vote on our next locations and features in the #polls channel.

• At first I was excited about premium player in low end market. But now it is disapointment more and more. I would go with aws lightsail than this :-/ . Discount one-time, price has no low end spirit. Even in such niche community provider unable to offer exclusive, deep, recurring discounts. Shame on me for being so cheap.

Thanked by (2)adly root

@legendary said:
    At first I was excited about premium player in low end market. But now it is disapointment more and more. I would go with aws lightsail than this :-/ . Discount one-time, price has no low end spirit. Even in such niche community provider unable to offer exclusive, deep, recurring discounts. Shame on me for being so cheap.

Appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on what type of discounts you would prefer to see.

• @Hivelocity said:

@legendary said:
    At first I was excited about premium player in low end market. But now it is disapointment more and more. I would go with aws lightsail than this :-/ . Discount one-time, price has no low end spirit. Even in such niche community provider unable to offer exclusive, deep, recurring discounts. Shame on me for being so cheap.

Appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on what type of discounts you would prefer to see.

People want deep discounts after Thanksgiving, and most importantly: recurring - something that would make even @yoursunny stop from his push-ups.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• edited November 2023

It seems need to upload ID for verification to complete order, which is so complicated and prohibitive... :'(

edited November 2023

@alvin said:
    It seems need to upload ID for verification to complete order, which is so complicated and prohibitive... :'(

An ID is not required if your payment was verified. There should be an OR on the screen. https://imgur.com/gpUVHi0
    If you need assistance DM me your Client ID and I can take a look.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ alvin