Okay Ladies and Gentlemen and I use those terms very, very loosly .... To put it bluntly

I need your guys help and expertise. As we all know Thanksgiving is around the corner and the Yeti would like to do something special for a special young lady that has caught his eye.

I can code about anything I need so I don't need that but, I do need some space and resources to make this happen and I need them on short notice. Like by tonight my time short notice.

It has been awhile since I needed a seedbox and I find myself needing one and quickly. Space will be the deciding factor as I need at least 100GB of space, and reliability.

Then I will need a VPS with at least a GB of ram and 30 GB of space. Might need two cores as it stream one video a week.

The worst part in this both of these will need to be no questions asked. Meaning no DMCA, or copywrite of any kind.

I know BF is coming up but I want this done before then. So if you think you have what I am looking for give me a shout and we will talk.

The Yeti's Love Life
  1. Should the Yeti seek a mate?22 votes
    1. Yes
      77.27%
    2. No
        4.55%
    3. Who in their right mind would want to date a Yeti?
      18.18%

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

Comments

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@cociu post a deal, help a yeti!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

Romanian yetti sisters

Dentistry is my passion

• @Chievo said:

@Jab said:

Romanian yetti sisters

Only if I get all of them at the same time. I don't think they could handle the Yeti otherwise.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Give us the wolf and you'll get the VPS.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:
    I need your guys help and expertise. As we all know Thanksgiving is around the corner and the Yeti would like to do something special for a special young lady that has caught his eye.

I can code about anything I need so I don't need that but, I do need some space and resources to make this happen and I need them on short notice. Like by tonight my time short notice.

It has been awhile since I needed a seedbox and I find myself needing one and quickly. Space will be the deciding factor as I need at least 100GB of space, and reliability.

Then I will need a VPS with at least a GB of ram and 30 GB of space. Might need two cores as it stream one video a week.

The worst part in this both of these will need to be no questions asked. Meaning no DMCA, or copywrite of any kind.

I know BF is coming up but I want this done before then. So if you think you have what I am looking for give me a shout and we will talk.

So you're looking for both a Seedbox and a DMCA-ignored VPS?

• @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

So you're looking for both a Seedbox and a DMCA-ignored VPS?

Pretty much I suppose they could be all in one for simplicities sake.

• edited November 2023

wouldn't it be easier to somehow mention which linux isos you that very special young lady that caught the yetis eye is looking for? someone might have that already...

• @Falzo said:
    wouldn't it be easier to somehow mention which linux isos you that very special young lady that caught the yetis eye is looking for? someone might have that already...

They may have tis true, I never thought of that. She is a Whoovian and she likes the same as the Yeti so I am going to setup her own like mini theater online for her to watch her favorite Doctor and the new ones that come out next month.

Soooo without bothering too many people I figured I would just do the work myself.

• edited November 2023

@AuroraZero said:

@Falzo said:

They may have tis true, I never thought of that. She is a Whoovian and she likes the same as the Yeti so I am going to setup her own like mini theater online for her to watch her favorite Doctor and the new ones that come out next month.

Soooo without bothering too many people I figured I would just do the work myself.

that wasn't too hard, was it?

and by the way, it's not next month. it's this saturday... better hurry up.

• @Falzo said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Falzo said:

that wasn't too hard, was it?

and by the way, it's not next month. it's this saturday... better hurry up.

Except it is Baker and Rose and you are correct I better hurry up lol. The time runs away with me when I get into the code.

• Sonarr doesn't show the release dates yet or I'd ask for your public key to let you snag 'em from me. #automationforthewin

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @AuroraZero said: Except it is Baker and Rose

oh sad... I was just warming up for memes. Tennant would have made a nice theme.

you better come with something suitable on friday instead then. I demand to be entertained.

• @skorous said:
    Sonarr doesn't show the release dates yet or I'd ask for your public key to let you snag 'em from me. #automationforthewin

I am mainly looking for the older ones as the site is complete as far as it goes. Probably could use some feedback there as well since it was a quick job.

• @AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:
    Sonarr doesn't show the release dates yet or I'd ask for your public key to let you snag 'em from me. #automationforthewin

I am mainly looking for the older ones as the site is complete as far as it goes. Probably could use some feedback there as well since it was a quick job.

How far back you looking to go?

• @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

All of Baker Era and then Rose as companion. Of course the new ones as well I want to loop them if possible so she can watch whenever she wants.

@Falzo you understand private theater right? You throwing your hat in the ring for the Yeti's mate? :tongue:

• @AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

All of Baker Era and then Rose as companion. Of course the new ones as well I want to loop them if possible so she can watch whenever she wants.

I have S12-S18 ( Tom Baker years ) currently.

• @AuroraZero said: You throwing your hat in the ring for the Yeti's mate?

• @Falzo said:

@AuroraZero said: You throwing your hat in the ring for the Yeti's mate?

Too bad I would have treated you like a queen!!!!

@skorous you have them someplace I could grab them?

• @AuroraZero said:

@Falzo said:

They're in Chicago currently. I'm putting into a nice zip file for you. Will DM you shortly.

Can easily get you 2005-2015 but they may be larger than you're hoping for. Still poking around.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Falzo said:

They're in Chicago currently. I'm putting into a nice zip file for you. Will DM you shortly.

Can easily get you 2005-2015 but they may be larger than you're hoping for. Still poking around.

Thank you man this will help immensly>

Thanked by (1)skorous

• I hope these are good quality linux iso's.
    The last guy, when we had the Node still at Hetzner.

He did Torrent some highly questionable shit.
    That guy would go for Barbie instead of Oppenheimer.

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider

@Jab said:

Bandwith? or the yetti needs a really large room to fit he's.... love.....

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• @host_c said:

@Jab said:

Bandwith? or the yetti needs a really large room to fit he's.... love.....

The Yeti has alot of love to spread around!!!

• @Neoon said:
    I hope these are good quality linux iso's.
    The last guy, when we had the Node still at Hetzner.

He did Torrent some highly questionable shit.
    That guy would go for Barbie instead of Oppenheimer.

Ehhhh yeah no not with this one lol

edited November 2023

Problem for the yetti is, I do not have my love giving license yet here....... so he will have to wait a few days :3

• @host_c said:
    Problem for the yetti is, I do not have my love giving license yet here....... so he will have to wait a few days :3

Yeah I am kind of on a timeline here with this one. I want it done by Wednesday night my time so .......

• NekkiNekki OG
    edited November 2023

@AuroraZero said:

@host_c said:

Yeah I am kind of on a timeline here with this one. I want it done by Wednesday night my time so .......

Is ‘app hosting’ an option? Seedbox , storage, media server in one package…

edited November 2023

Sorry mate, It seems the yetti will have to find another way to love this time......

• I have a working prototype already it is just not feasable to keep as it is.

I don;t think they would like me doing that @Nekki