Inception Hosting - NAT Bundle - 3 VPS (UK,NL,USA) for €5.10 p/year TOTAL!

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
edited November 2019 in Offers

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&bid=16

Price: €5.10 for all 3 servers
(a straight 5 divided by 3 is a recurring number which causes an issue if you cancel just 1 of the 3 later)

Details:

MiniVPS128 - NETHERLANDS

• OpenVZ 7
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 128mb Ram
  • 2GB Disk Space
  • 500 GB Transfer p/Month
  • /112 IPv6 range
  • 1 x NAT IPv4

MiniVPS128 - Phoenix USA

• OpenVZ 7
  • 1 CPU Cores
  • 128 MB Ram
  • 2 GB SSD cached Disk Space
  • 350 GB Transfer p/Month
  • 1 x NAT IPv4
  • /80 IPv6

MiniVPS128 - UK

• OpenVZ 7
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 128 mb Ram
  • 3GB Disk Space
  • 350 GB Transfer p/Month
  • /64 IPv6 range
  • 1 x NAT IPv4

Info: the above products come without direct support, you may obviously open a ticket if your VPS is just dead for some reason and you are literally unable to resolve it on your own without admin intervention.

These are NAT IPv4 - not dedicated IPv4, you get a pre forwarded IPv4 SSH port and 20 other TCP/UDP ports

No Torrents, No Tor, no exceeding 30% of a core for more than an hour, no crypto, currency related activity.

When ordering you will see 1 location only, when you complete that locations details e.g. host name, root password, (just put ns1 and ns2 in the NS prefix boxes), when you hit the 'Continue' button you will be taken to the next location to enter the unique hostname/password details.

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

• I got a similar setup during @AnthonySmith Birthday special deal on the “other site” perfect for idling after learning how to set up NATs, though I installed a cms as well (flatpress).

Go for it!

Thanked by (1)deepak_leb
  • AsimAsim OGServices Provider

One of the most awesome and stable NAT'd provider

Thanked by (2)InceptionHosting uptime
  • Has anybody had some crawling experience on these boxes? Are they blacklisted by CF and other CDNs and trigger captchas?

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@foxone said:
    Has anybody had some crawling experience on these boxes? Are they blacklisted by CF and other CDNs and trigger captchas?

When I had a NAT from Phoenix with @AnthonySmith it wasn't blacklisted.

Thanked by (1)foxone
  • Too bad I already got all three of them separately! ;P

• @Bochi Why not buy 3 more??

• @Adam said:
    @Bochi Why not buy 3 more??

Guess I have to consider it. Would get the existing ones some company so that they can warm each other when hitting an idling phase.

Thanked by (1)uptime
  • Winter is coming.

• Birthday threesome? Seems different to what I imagined it to be, but still a great offer!

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• I know that I don't need this and have no use for it. But I don't know if I will be able resist buying it.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Nyr said:
    I know that I don't need this and have no use for it. But I don't know if I will be able resist buying it.

I am not exaggerating when I say this, your work is probably solely responsible for at least 25% of all NAT IP4 server sales so if you want it, I insist you don't pay, I know your name, if I see the order it will be approved and your invoice marked paid without payment.

• @Nyr said:
    I know that I don't need this and have no use for it. But I don't know if I will be able resist buying it.

I know resistance is futile, I don't really need it but I got a feeling I will be buying it soon.

• @AnthonySmith said:

@Nyr said:

I am not exaggerating when I say this, your work is probably solely responsible for at least 25% of all NAT IP4 server sales so if you want it, I insist you don't pay, I know your name, if I see the order it will be approved and your invoice marked paid without payment.

Appreciate it, but would prefer to support the nice service like everyone else if I use it :)

But thanks a lot for your offer anyway!

That was my point, you have supported it so much already indirectly.

• edited November 2019

@Nyr I have to say that the @AnthonySmith 'respect' offer is a fab. gesture and totally agree with the sentiments. Take it. All those who agree, please say Aye!
    Your script will be 1st port of call for many, I'm sure.

Thanked by (4)ITLabs Ympker skorous bdl

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Aye!

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @AnthonySmith - Since you're disbanding/disowning the JP and IT locations, is there any hope of having @mikho take those locations over and perhaps port over any LES NAT VPSs from these locations?

Some of us are aiming for world domination and hate to see these locations close (and even though we idle them, it's for a noble cause of keeping the lights on in these locations!).

I will let @mikho take that one.

Thanked by (2)nullnothere mikho

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@nullnothere said:
    @AnthonySmith - Since you're disbanding/disowning the JP and IT locations, is there any hope of having @mikho take those locations over and perhaps port over any LES NAT VPSs from these locations?

Some of us are aiming for world domination and hate to see these locations close (and even though we idle them, it's for a noble cause of keeping the lights on in these locations!).

I’ve managed to get a node in Italy and it is available to order in the offer thread.

@AnthonySmith and I did have a chat about migrating the customers vps over.
    We haven’t really figured out how to do the administrative work in this GDPR world.

If we can find a GDPR-friendly solution, it can be done.

I think I posted on the old forum that I will honor the remaining time you have with InceptionHosting if you order the Italy location from mrVM.

Regarding JPN, I did try to find an alternative but so far no good.
    It was close but the provider couldn’t meet my requests.

I wont go with Vultr as I’ve followed @AnthonySmith journey with them and I will not put myself in that situation.

I’ve not given up on JPN, but most likely it wont be ready when Anthony closes.

I have other locations in my sleeve for the upcomming BF, nothing ”fancy” like JPN but I hope it will interest someone.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• Just a heads up, there's a bad link "unofficial guide for beginners" on https://lowendspirit.com/help.html that points to a spammy/adult site. I guess the domain expired.

Thanked by (2)InceptionHosting uptime

root@notty

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @Nyr I have to say that the @AnthonySmith 'respect' offer is a fab. gesture and totally agree with the sentiments. Take it. All those who agree, please say Aye!
    Your script will be 1st port of call for many, I'm sure.

Which script?

• tarasistarasis OG
    edited November 2019

I have zero need for this, I have no idea what I'd use it for given Ive barely used what I do have this last year, I'm in the process of separating from my wife BUT this is still tempting.

"§%"§%&$&Q$"§"!§"!$§"%&$/(&/$%§!"§

Cheers @Nyr!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@tarasis said:
    I have zero need for this, I have no idea what I'd use it for given Ive barely used what I do have this last year, I'm in the process of separating from my wife BUT this is still tempting.

"§%"§%&$&Q$"§"!§"!$§"%&$/(&/$%§!"§

Cheers @Nyr!

Welcome back mate! Didn't hear from you on the other two forums for a long time :O

• @Ympker said:
    Welcome back mate! Didn't hear from you on the other two forums for a long time :O

Thanks :smile: I have not been active in forums lately, but it's nice in this place so I'll be around, I guess.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I'm tempted to get one to learn IPv6 on.

As these are ovz7, I assume debian 10 should work?

root@notty

@notty said:
    I'm tempted to get one to learn IPv6 on.

As these are ovz7, I assume debian 10 should work?

yes they are and yes it does :)

Thanked by (1)notty

• @Nyr said:

@Ympker said:

Thanks :smile: I have not been active in forums lately, but it's nice in this place so I'll be around, I guess.

Hey @Nyr, I really love your OpenVPN script! Do you have plan to make WireGuard script also for NAT VPS?

• edited November 2019

@sonic said:
    Hey @Nyr, I really love your OpenVPN script! Do you have plan to make WireGuard script also for NAT VPS?

He might, but it's actually reasonably simple to setup the userspace wireguard-go binary yourself with this guide (full Wireguard requires a host node kernel module to be active on OpenVZ/Virtuozzo, and it's not on any LES providers that I know of - if there are any be known :-)):

https://d.sb/2019/07/wireguard-on-openvz-lxc

Notes from me:

• Pinning the unstable Debian repo to get the wireguard-tools package in a 128MB LES NAT VPS gave me "failed to fork" errors with apt commands. Switching to Anthony's new slimline Ubuntu 18.04 template meant I could use the Wireguard PPA instead, which doesn't use as much resources. Pinning the unstable repo might work fine on the new 256MB plans though...
    • Compiling the wireguard-go binary is much better done on a local machine with more resources than a LES box (be sure to make the necessary adjustments detailed to keep RAM usage low!) Once it spits out the binary, push it onto your LES box with SCP/SFTP etc., copy it to /usr/local/bin and make it executable

I've got this setup working nicely on one of Ant's UK 128MB NAT VPSes, and even though Wireguard is the userspace go implementation, speeds have been better than OpenVPN for me. Of course, OpenVPN is older and much more thoroughly historically audited compared to Wireguard (but that's a digression for someone else to take up).