Request to recommend a good cost-effective vps that ignores DMCA?

Looking for VPS, NVME storage that completely ignores complaints and DMCA

Comments

  • edited November 2023

    BuyVM Luxembourg
    Very expensive but I didn't get complaints downloading pubic tracker.
    iknowwhatyoudownload.com shows many nearby IPs doing the downloads.

    HostSlick
    Cheaper but they primarily sell dedicated server, VPS is rare.
    I cancelled 3 years ago so no recent experience.

    iHostfART
    Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.
    I'm cancelling.

    Thanked by (1)vikram

    ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

  • @yoursunny said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg
    Very expensive but I didn't get complaints downloading pubic tracker.
    iknowwhatyoudownload.com shows many nearby IPs doing the downloads.

    HostSlick
    Cheaper but they primarily sell dedicated server, VPS is rare.
    I cancelled 3 years ago so no recent experience.

    iHostfART
    Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.
    I'm cancelling.

    server-factory.com
    Can DCMA be ignored?

  • @Sergo said:

    @yoursunny said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg
    Very expensive but I didn't get complaints downloading pubic tracker.
    iknowwhatyoudownload.com shows many nearby IPs doing the downloads.

    HostSlick
    Cheaper but they primarily sell dedicated server, VPS is rare.
    I cancelled 3 years ago so no recent experience.

    iHostfART
    Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.
    I'm cancelling.

    server-factory.com
    Can DCMA be ignored?

    No

  • jayjayjayjay Hosting Provider

    What sort of budget do you have? I may be able to provide recommendations

  • edited November 2023

    @yoursunny said: HostSlick
    Cheaper but they primarily sell dedicated server, VPS is rare.
    I cancelled 3 years ago so no recent experience.

    Max won't be happy with porn site operators running on $2/mo vps.
    If you want to be safe, go dedi.

    @skorous said:

    @Sergo said:

    @yoursunny said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg
    Very expensive but I didn't get complaints downloading pubic tracker.
    iknowwhatyoudownload.com shows many nearby IPs doing the downloads.

    HostSlick
    Cheaper but they primarily sell dedicated server, VPS is rare.
    I cancelled 3 years ago so no recent experience.

    iHostfART
    Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.
    I'm cancelling.

    server-factory.com
    Can DCMA be ignored?

    No

    Lame, both of their NL and SE locations should be just fine with ignoring dmca.
    Both upstreams are populated with "offshore hosts".

  • Go with iHostArt @Calin - you may ask an offer from him.

    How are you... online?

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited November 2023

    @root said:
    Go with iHostArt @Calin - you may ask an offer from him.

    ^

  • edited November 2023

    @treesmokah said:

    Totally off-topic, but it's good to see you dude. Looks like the other place pushed you onto greener pastures as well! Saw some old threads get bumped and thought they had unbanned you but realized that wasn't the case shortly thereafter.

    Back on topic: With BuyVM/Calin mentioned, the only other provider I know of is @alexhost
    https://alexhost.com/ - but it looks like he's banned here and that's something I'm completely out of the loop on... so I guess tread carefully? I haven't heard of any problems about the service (outside of some internet issues here and there) but other than that, that's been the extent of it.

    EDIT: Quick search looks like he just wasn't fitting in with the crowd here and it was more of a personality clash ban than anything to do with the service itself.

    Thanked by (1)treesmokah
  • edited November 2023

    @don_keedic said: Totally off-topic, but it's good to see you dude. Looks like the other place pushed you onto greener pastures as well! Saw some old threads get bumped and thought they had unbanned you but realized that wasn't the case shortly thereafter.

    Thanks, I appreciate it. I got banned 2 or 3 times, current ban I don't even know what I did "wrong".
    Biloh answered to my ticket with "we will get back to you shortly" and is left unanswered for a few months now. Tried to bump it once to no avail, I'm clearly not welcome there.

    LET and LEB are shit, I personally wouldn't be comfortable giving any money to them considering what kind of providers they call "host of the year" and actively promote. Oh, and also copywriters weaponizing LEB and its SEO for their own political agendas is absolutely unacceptable - something that crossed the line of many people and providers who were rightfully upset at Biloh.

    Nothing changed, and nothing will change under current ownership.
    Speaking of ownership, I have heard many rumors that Biloh is pumping as much shit in to LET and LEB for better looking numbers(on paper) and will sell it soon. Time will tell.

    Sorry for offtopic.


    Back to providers, I know(and use) several providers that match description of "ignore dmca" however I need to know what budget and specs are we talking about.

    Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • CalinCalin Hosting Provider

    @root said: Go with iHostArt @Calin - you may ask an offer from him.

    >

    Thanks for mention , check our deals https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd :)

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • @yoursunny said: Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.

    Don't consider it matters, usually you are supposed to download the pirate content, then pull it to another storage VPS

    smartass shitposting satirist

  • crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

    @Flying_Chinaman said:

    @yoursunny said: Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.

    Don't consider it matters, usually you are supposed to download the pirate content, then pull it to another storage VPS

    Hey @Calin I got an idea..

  • edited November 2023

    @Flying_Chinaman said:

    @yoursunny said: Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.

    Don't consider it matters, usually you are supposed to download the pirate content, then pull it to another storage VPS

    My usual procedure:

    1. Download from pubic tracker.
    2. Stream to tablet.
    3. Delete.

    For private tracker I also need to wait out 5 days seedtime before deleting.

    I only download to tablet before going on a flight.
    Nowadays I also have to download to tablet because iHostART upload bandwidth has worsened so bad that it can no longer stream 720p content.

    ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

  • edited November 2023

    @yoursunny said:
    ...

    The argument is that my solution would be pull the content from DMCA free VPS to another storage VPS, eg. Virmach Tokyo or hosthatch LAX ,
    then stream with Owncloud/Plex service which hosted on that storage VPS

    There is a vendor called Incel Hosting or whatever name,
    who don't do biz with Chinaman,
    I guess others use his dirty cheap services to do such practice

    smartass shitposting satirist

  • @crunchbits said:

    @Flying_Chinaman said:

    @yoursunny said: Cheapest but downtime starts at 3 days per month.

    Don't consider it matters, usually you are supposed to download the pirate content, then pull it to another storage VPS

    Hey @Calin I got an idea..

    I like ideas tell me CrunchyToes!!

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

  • @yoursunny said: iknowwhatyoudownload.com

    Insightful and ... inspirational :p

  • CalinCalin Hosting Provider

    @crunchbits said: Hey @Calin I got an idea..

    >

    ?

  • Build a fat pipe from WA to RO?

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • @terrorgen said:
    Build a fat pipe from WA to RO?

    Build a Crack Pipe from WA to RO there fixed that for you

    Thanked by (1)terrorgen

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

  • @AuroraZero said:

    @terrorgen said:
    Build a fat pipe from WA to RO?

    Build a Crack Pipe from WA to RO there fixed that for you

    What fart pipe, I'm rather aroused

    smartass shitposting satirist

  • Maybe a crunchy pipe

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • host_chost_c Hosting Provider

    @Sergo said: Looking for VPS, NVME storage that completely ignores complaints and DMCA

    DCMA is pretty wide, can you be more specific, PM me if the subject is too "spicy"

    Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

    "If there is no struggle there is no progress"

  • host_chost_c Hosting Provider

    @AuroraZero said: Build a Crack Pipe from WA to RO there fixed that for you

    Not all shit is ignored on RO by the way, maybe in the "cave" hosting yes, in a DC you cannot.

    Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

    "If there is no struggle there is no progress"

  • RahulRahul OG
    edited December 2023

    @host_c said: Not all shit is ignored on RO by the way, maybe in the "cave" hosting yes, in a DC you cannot.

    OP wants perfumed sisters style hosting ?

  • host_chost_c Hosting Provider

    HA HA HA

    Probably

    Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

    "If there is no struggle there is no progress"

Sign In or Register to comment.