[Crunchbits] Halt Hunger Hoard Hardware -- Happy Thanksgiving!

crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Crunchbits' Halt Hunger Hoard Hardware VPS event in Spokane, WA

Must read! What these plans may/may not include:

• Special fair use CPU limitations, the same as our last yearly deal.
  • No modifications/combining of the plans.
  • Already have a yearly and want to add on another year or three? Great! Open a ticket and we'll get you squared away so you can take advantage of this promotion.
  • This is our looking glass. Use it! There shouldn't be any surprise "network ping bad" tickets. We will consider these a low priority during the holiday sales surge. 使用我们的观察镜!

BABY'S FIRST YEARLY

• 1 vCPU (E5 v4)
  • 1.5GB DDR4 RAM
  • 40GB RAID-10 SSD
  • 1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6
  • 2TB @ 1Gbps
  • All OSes except Windows
  • Backup slot included
  • $11.69 per year -- ORDER
  • Only $9.99 per year ($29.97) with triennial payment!

THE MASTER OF BAITING

• 3 vCPU (E5 v4)
  • 4.5GB DDR4 RAM
  • 125GB RAID-10 SSD
  • 1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6
  • 5TB @ 1Gbps
  • All OSes
  • Backup slot included
  • $22.69/year -- ORDER
  • Only $19.56 per year ($58.69) with triennial payment

WANT AN ADDITIONAL 20% ACCOUNT CREDIT?

We're doing a one-time cryptocurrency payment bonus of 20%--on any product, any order, any term length we sell. Only for Yearly plans and only for a single payment. The payment can be any term length (annual, triennial) and for any amount of servers ordered.

Example: Buy The Master of Baiting for $58.69 and we'll deposit an additional $11.74 into your account credit! Unfortunately, this is not an automated process at this time so you will have to open a ticket with the following subject: "Cryptocurrency Bonus Deposit!"

How about a entirely free extra year of service?

We're going to be doing an event: Crunchbits' Feed Someone For A Day, We'll Feed Your Idling Addiction For A Year Promotion.

The idea is to have people donate (with proof) a few cans of food (~$5 worth or more that is actually edible) to a local food bank. Proof will always be subjective, so err on the side of "too much". Additionally, you can donate to our preferred local food bank a minimum of $5 (or more) and we'll give you a free year added onto any paid order. We'll still need to see proof--but this can be via DM. To make it fun, I'd love it if you still pinged us here after your donation to share the love. This is only during Black Friday events (11/23 to 11/27 Midnight PST). Bought a yearly on a previous sale? Existing Yearly customers can also take advantage of this!

edit: this thread supersedes the (slightly incorrect) offer in the black friday promo thread. someone didn't update @FrankZ (likely @Zigi forgot)

Tagged:

Comments

• donate to our preferred local food bank

!remind me in 1 day

Thanked by (2)crunchbits admax
  • Great ESG company, I'll donate some.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• bdlbdl OG
    edited November 2023

@crunchbits said: We're going to be doing an event: Crunchbits' Feed Someone For A Day, We'll Feed Your Idling Addiction For A Year Promotion.

EVERYONE - This takes less than a minute and less than twenty clicks (if you use Paypal!). Well worth it to spread the love and help fellow humans less fortunate!

(as an added bonus the preferred local food bank of @crunchbits has 'cock' in their paypal address if that gets you off :lol: )

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@bdl said:

@crunchbits said: We're going to be doing an event: Crunchbits' Feed Someone For A Day, We'll Feed Your Idling Addiction For A Year Promotion.

EVERYONE - This takes less than a minute and less than twenty clicks (if you use Paypal!). Well worth it to spread the love and help a fellow human less fortunate!

(as an added bonus the preferred local food bank of @crunchbits has 'cock' in their paypal address if that gets you off :lol: )

The secret on why they are preferred got out :o

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • I worked half the day prepping and serving at one today for Vets. Was a good turn out I hear and I was happy to lend a hand!!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• I got some services during the last few sales, they have been rock solid! great provider.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits

@AuroraZero said:
    I worked half the day prepping and serving at one today for Vets. Was a good turn out I hear and I was happy to lend a hand!!!

Seems worthy of at least a free year. DM me account info if you'd like one. You can hold off until the EST-timezone yearlies are live, too :smile:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Been waiting for OKC promo, no dice?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited November 2023

@crunchbits said:

@AuroraZero said:
    I worked half the day prepping and serving at one today for Vets. Was a good turn out I hear and I was happy to lend a hand!!!

Seems worthy of at least a free year. DM me account info if you'd like one. You can hold off until the EST-timezone yearlies are live, too :smile:

I will think about it man. I do it because a lot of us are not as fortunate as I have been and they appreciate it.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@AuroraZero said:

@crunchbits said:

@AuroraZero said:

I will think about it man. I do it because a lot of us are not as fortunate as I have been and they appreciate it.

Of course. Without going into a lot of detail, we ran a blood drive/food event for similar purpose locally. Was good times, and thats how we met the 2nd harvest folks. They're actually out there doing stuff, not just some money laundering scheme.

Thanked by (1)bdl

@tenpera said:
    Been waiting for OKC promo, no dice?

OKC not quite live yet for end users. There will be yearlies there too (and we'll honor the BF deal if we migrate you).

Thanked by (2)tenpera FrankZ
  • @crunchbits said:

@AuroraZero said:

@crunchbits said:

@AuroraZero said:

Of course. Without going into a lot of detail, we ran a blood drive/food event for similar purpose locally. Was good times, and thats how we met the 2nd harvest folks. They're actually out there doing stuff, not just some money laundering scheme.

That is exactly why I stay away from most of it. They all wanted me to join and I refused. it is not about money is about helping.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits

• THE MASTER OF BAITING
    It seems to be very good, and your service is also very good. Unfortunately, I have already purchased other services from you.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • ended up getting the master of baiting deal to replace my 7USD/m deal, will just migrate things over to that.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • @newlan said:
    THE MASTER OF BAITING
    It seems to be very good, and your service is also very good. Unfortunately, I have already purchased other services from you.

So? Buy more? Come on you know you want to!!!!

• @dgc1980 said:
    ended up getting the master of baiting deal to replace my 7USD/m deal, will just migrate things over to that.

HE SMART.
    HE SAVING MONEY.

[however rip chrunchbits, they losing money :D]

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 bdl

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said:

@dgc1980 said:
    ended up getting the master of baiting deal to replace my 7USD/m deal, will just migrate things over to that.

HE SMART.
    HE SAVING MONEY.

[however rip chrunchbits, they losing money :D]

@dgc1980 said:

w-wait.. limit-..uhhh.. shit

• edited November 2023

I got two questions.
    1. How do the backup slots work?
    2. Can this server host things like easy panel? Some hosts disable key services or functions that make it hard.

• @huntercop said:
    How do the backup slots work?

just makes a backup of your entire hand drive, the free one is for the main drive only, so if it is 125GB, you get a free 125GB backup thatyou can restore when you like, I have one of mine on a weekly schedule.

Thanked by (2)huntercop crunchbits
  • Thanks @crunchbits for the extend a year offer, made a donation to 2nd Harvest and encourage other people here to do the same. 2nd Harvest website easy to use.

I see my service has already been extended! Sweet mama jammas! Happy BF to everyone!

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero crunchbits
  • Buy VPS with pushups squats.
    Renew VPS with canned food.
    Sounds cool.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited November 2023

@crunchbits
    1. any storage deals in the near future?
    2. please make Litecoin available to use.

@govac said:
    @crunchbits

1. Yes. I think it starts at 11:59PM eastern tonight. @FAT32 made me do it.
    2. LTC and XMR inbound, just couldn’t get it tested and confident pre-BF
    Thanked by (2)govac FAT32
  • @crunchbits said:

@govac said:
    @crunchbits

Hey hol" right there buddy!!! We want the storage as well!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• I donated to your preferred charity that you listed Second Harvest Inland Northwest sent a PM with proof :)

@AuroraZero said:

@crunchbits said:

@govac said:
    @crunchbits

@FAT32 @FAT32 @FAT32

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • @crunchbits said:

@AuroraZero said:

@crunchbits said:

@govac said:
    @crunchbits

@FAT32 @FAT32 @FAT32

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! @crunchbits needs an adult hurry up security!!!!!!!!!

• I want cheap storage offers :)

• @nyamenk said:
    I want cheap storage offers :)

I am trying to guilt him to giving them up but, he is stubborn!!!!