Looking for a cost-effective dedicated server with a budget of US$20 per month

The configuration is as follows:
At least 4 cores and 8 threads
At least 16GB RAM
At least 500GB SSD or 240GB nvme
At least 30TB traffic, 1Gbps network speed
(I only use 3TB of traffic in a month at most, but the site is growing rapidly and I want to use this server for a long time)

If possible, I would like the configuration to be as high as possible. Although this is a bit wishful thinking, I still want to give it a try.

Comments

• ColoCrossing black friday 19$

TrackWith - Free Privacy Focused Analytics

• @faleddo said:
    ColoCrossing black friday 19$

Did you mean: ColonCoughing

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• I don't think you will get any Dedi for $20 but as mentioned above you can try CC BF sale if they still running offer.

• edited November 2023

In that budget range, I'd look at a VDS. HostEONS sale right now would run around $21/mo for 4 vcore 16gb ram 200gb nvme VDS on a 10gb connection, decent transfer. It'll easily replace an older dedicated server, if you manage to find a dedi for under $20/mo it's going to be significantly less power than that.

• jayjayjayjay Hosting Provider

@ICC2022 said:
    The configuration is as follows:
    At least 4 cores and 8 threads
    At least 16GB RAM
    At least 500GB SSD or 240GB nvme
    At least 30TB traffic, 1Gbps network speed
    (I only use 3TB of traffic in a month at most, but the site is growing rapidly and I want to use this server for a long time)

If possible, I would like the configuration to be as high as possible. Although this is a bit wishful thinking, I still want to give it a try.

I have this in the Netherlands, outside yo

• 1 x Xeon E5-2630L v2
    • 16 GB RAM DDR3
    • 300 GB SSD
    • 100 Mbit Unmetered (~approx 33 TB a month)

For approx $30/mo. Could reduce it a little if you can commit for 6 months at least.